PDA

View Full Version : Cinderellas Caslte breakfast?

tink03
07-13-2008, 05:43 PM
We have ressies to have breakfast here, this will be my 2 sons first time eating in the castle and meeting Cinderella. They always wanted to eat in the castle but I could never get in. Which characters are here?

Surprising my 2 sons Sept 08 POR

Pop Centurion
07-13-2008, 05:48 PM
From Intercot:

Cinderella's Royal Table
“Once Upon a Time” Character Breakfast
Located on the second floor of Cinderella's Castle
Meal: Breakfast & Lunch
Hours: from 8am - 11:30am
Pre-plated meal
Characters: Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty & Belle.Not sure if all characters are there all the time.

Minnie Imagineer
07-13-2008, 06:21 PM
you can just call guest relations or dining and they can tell you who will be there!

biodtl
07-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty & Belle.
To clarify - Cinderella is not at the meal, but downstairs - you get a photo session, with prints included.

Also - we did not have Prince Charming or Sleeping Beauty, but had Jasmine and Snow White instead.

JRoberts1015
07-14-2008, 08:18 AM
We just got back from Disney. While at breakfast in the castle, we were visited by Snow White, Jasmine, Belle and Sleeping Beauty "Aurora" Of course Cinderella was downstairs to greet and take photos with.

yjgirl715
07-14-2008, 08:25 AM
When we were there in May of 07 we had Cinderelle doing the pictures then the Fairy Godmother, Snow White, Aurora, & Belle- no Prince Charming. It was alot of fun for my son. The princesses all made a big deal about him because he was the only boy in the room at the time. Great interaction. Hope you have a great time.

mom2morgan
07-14-2008, 12:38 PM
We just got back from Disney. While at breakfast in the castle, we were visited by Snow White, Jasmine, Belle and Sleeping Beauty "Aurora" Of course Cinderella was downstairs to greet and take photos with.

How did you LIKE it?? I was so disappointed that I couldn't get in when we went in 2006 (I had an old guidebook that said reservations could be made at 120 days, so by the time I called I was WAY too late). So, I was thrilled that I got in this time (december of 2008). But then I keep hearing how it isn't worth it, etc. etc, and I'm fretting again. Truth is, I've ALWAYS wanted to have a meal in the castle. I'm not even sure my kids care that much (girls, age 15 and 9), but can't help wondering if I'm just setting myself up for disillusionment ;-)

Hayden's Dad
07-14-2008, 01:26 PM
We love Cinderella's and try to go at least once every trip. At breakfast we have seen Cinderella downstairs, Belle (in blue dress), Jasmine, Snow White, and Aurora so four total. We have a little boy and he always leaves with at least one set of red lips on his cheek. :mickey:

biodtl
07-14-2008, 01:32 PM
How did you LIKE it?? I was so disappointed that I couldn't get in when we went in 2006 (I had an old guidebook that said reservations could be made at 120 days, so by the time I called I was WAY too late). So, I was thrilled that I got in this time (december of 2008). But then I keep hearing how it isn't worth it, etc. etc, and I'm fretting again.We loved it! I have heard some people say it wasn't worth it, but we thought it was great. The food was quite yummy and we had a very nice and attentive server. The character interaction was great, too. Plus, getting to eat in the castle is magical.

jonahbear2006
07-15-2008, 03:13 AM
I wish I felt it was worth it. I really wanted to be in the castle; so much I think that I expected too much. I was very let down by what they have to offer here. I am personally just better off not going with something higher end cause the more I pay, i feel like, the more I am disappointed with the end result, so now, we stick to mostly buffets because we know we will find SOMETHING that we really like, all 6 of us, and that makes for a happier family for us.

Minnie Imagineer
07-15-2008, 07:33 AM
On my last trip, we had Cinderella downstairs, fairy godmother, jasmin, and the two girl mice from cinderella there...maybe they couldn't find anyone else that day!

Terk24
07-15-2008, 08:02 AM
How did you LIKE it?? I was so disappointed that I couldn't get in when we went in 2006 (I had an old guidebook that said reservations could be made at 120 days, so by the time I called I was WAY too late). So, I was thrilled that I got in this time (december of 2008). But then I keep hearing how it isn't worth it, etc. etc, and I'm fretting again. Truth is, I've ALWAYS wanted to have a meal in the castle. I'm not even sure my kids care that much (girls, age 15 and 9), but can't help wondering if I'm just setting myself up for disillusionment ;-)

We are paying $70 for 2 adults and 2 kids under 2. It is very pricey, but one of those special moments for the kids (or you:secret:) I really wouldn't say $70 is a deal for breakfast, but for a dream of yours or yours kids, I think it will be fun.