PDA

View Full Version : Master Snack Menu

special k
07-13-2008, 04:00 PM
I recently stumbled across a master copy of ALL the snack options you could use your dinning credits for in DW. I can't remember where I found it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or where I can find it?

Pop Centurion
07-13-2008, 05:43 PM
Disney Dining Plan FAQ ***Updated for 2008*** (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=91180)

Starting at the third post down they are listed by park. Keep in mind that Disney has made changes to what's included as a DDP snack so some of those are no longer included.

Figment!
07-13-2008, 06:01 PM
I recently stumbled across a master copy of ALL the snack options Unfortunately no such list exists.

The listing Shorty linked above lists many items; however, no listing can truly be inclusive as individual locations can change what is included on a day to day basis.

Keep in mind that Disney has made changes to what's included as a DDP snack so some of those are no longer included.The Staff has attempted to remove those items. If you see items on the list that are consistently no longer eligible, please notify myself or another Dining Staff member so they may be removed.

special k
07-13-2008, 06:21 PM
:mickey:Thanks!

Pop Centurion
07-13-2008, 06:31 PM
Unfortunately no such list exists.

The listing Shorty linked above lists many items; however, no listing can truly be inclusive as individual locations can change what is included on a day to day basis.

The Staff has attempted to remove those items. If you see items on the list that are consistently no longer eligible, please notify myself or another Dining Staff member so they may be removed.Thanks for the clarification. I noticed that the last update was in January so I figured it still had items listed that may have been removed by now at the locations.