PDA

View Full Version : I was profiled in the MIckey Moms CLub Newsletter

Jennifer_and_Chris
07-13-2008, 10:14 AM
I'M BACK!!! I haven't been on here since May because our next trip isn't until late 2009 and if I'm on here too much, I just get so sad that our trip is so far.

But, if you all remember me, I was one Intercotee that was an alternate for the disney moms panel. I was never "called" to duty, but, I was contacted by the original selection team a couple of times. Anyways, they gave my name to the people that create the mickey moms newsletter and they interviewed me and took a picture for my "profile". I didn't really realize that I would be in the newsletter so soon! But, that's me and my kids!

I've read that they will be starting the 2009 selection process again. I'm hoping the that 4 alternates get a seat automatically! haahaaha.... But, you know me, I'll be trying out again if I need to!

I'm going to try and post more starting now since I really feel detatched from all my Intercotees. Talk to you on the boards.:mickey:

SBETigg
07-13-2008, 10:56 AM
Oh, that was you! Very cool. Congratulations. It was a lovely profile and I enjoyed reading it. Best wishes with future selection for the Moms panel. :thumbsup:

kakn7294
07-13-2008, 04:16 PM
Oh, I saw that too! Very nice - and cool! I enjoyed reading it as well.

mouseketeer mom
07-13-2008, 04:17 PM
Oh HI! That was you and it was terrific to read!!! I would frame it!!

Young@Heart
07-14-2008, 01:22 AM
:mickey: Congrats!

vizsla
07-14-2008, 05:20 AM
Congrats:thumbsup:

Jenemmy
07-14-2008, 07:58 AM
That's great! Just read it the other day -- good lookin' family ya got there :mickey:

Yeah.....I read that they were going to be looking for the next Mom's panel and I thought --- hmmmm, do I want to go through that again?? LOL. Most likely!!