PDA

View Full Version : Dinner for two in Epcot

the other micki
07-13-2008, 01:44 AM
My dad and stepmom are coming with us on our next trip to WDW. Last time they came with us, I booked a dinner just for the two of them :hug: at Chefs de France. This time I want to do the same thing, but at a different restaurant. Which do you suggest for a nice dinner? We are all dining at LeCellier for lunch that day, so I was thinking maybe Tutto Italia or Teppen Edo. What do you think?

Tinkerbellfan
07-13-2008, 09:07 AM
Our favorite place to dine as a couple at Epcot is Rose & Crown. We try to get a 8:00pm ADR. This is always perfectly timed so we can watch Illuminations from our table on the patio as we enjoy our dessert and after dinner cocktails.

While an outside patio can't be promised, so far, we are received one each of the 4 times we have dined at Rose & Crown.

Good luck deciding!

PetefromRI
07-13-2008, 12:36 PM
The Rose and Crown is a nice break from the mad rush outside but I'd have to say the Bistro in France if you can swing it.Tokyo Dining is also very good.

SBETigg
07-13-2008, 12:50 PM
At Teppan Edo, they will be seated at a table with others. If they're social and enjoy that kind of thing, and don't have Japanese hibachi where they are from, they could really enjoy that choice. But if you're looking for a quieter, more romantic meal, that one is not the best choice.

I like Marrakesh. It's different. They will have their own table. And there's entertainment, belly dancing and music. But Tutto Italia or Rose & Crown would also be nice choices.

dolphinmickey9170
07-13-2008, 01:20 PM
I would try for Rose and Crown around 740pm and ask for an outside seating for Illuminations.:mickey:

jordy2028
07-16-2008, 03:15 PM
I wish we would have reserved this table service when we went last month and didn't notice it till we went onboard the Tres Caballeros ride. It's an absolutely romantic atmosphere with a beautiful backdrop! Tables are somewhat close together so I'm not so sure how quiet it is but it's just beautiful with candlelights on every table.

cincymommy
07-18-2008, 10:36 PM
My husband and I dined at Tutto Italia on our trip and we loved it. The food was great and the service was also exceptional - quick and friendly! We got to see a marriage proposal while we were there too! It was just a great experience and I would gladly go back.

McGoofy
07-19-2008, 04:51 AM
Italian seems very romantic to me!:heart:

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
07-19-2008, 01:43 PM
My wife and I are going to Tutto on a date night Aug. 4th. The kids are going with my parents to dinner and MK. We are so excited to walk aroung WS and enjoy the night scene at Epcot.