PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a specific watch

Grim Grinning Marathon Runner
07-12-2008, 11:24 PM
I'm looking for a men's watch that I saw in the jewelry store in the Magic Kingdom. It was a men's brushed nickel type watch, and it had an analog face with a small digital readout on the bottom.

Is there anywhere other than the Magic Kingdom I can find these watches? Can I find them at Disney stores like in malls?

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-13-2008, 01:14 AM
You could always call Disney Merchandising and have it shipped to you. Our local store doesn't sell watches.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-13-2008, 03:31 AM
The parks and the stores in the malls sell different merchandise because they are different companies that produce the items (since I was 'corrected' once before about it, note that they are still owned by Disney, it's just a different product line).

Park Merchandise is only available at the parks, through Mail Order, and outlet stores like Sawgrass Mills, Character Outlet, and Character Premiere.

The Disney Stores have their own, exclusive merchandise that they sell and is not available at the parks.

The best bet for finding the watch is to contact WDW Mail Order at 407-363-6200 and describe it as much as possible so they have an idea of what it is.