PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament: Aladdin Region

DizneyFreak2002
07-12-2008, 12:49 PM
The Bambi is complete... Here are the results:

Ohana defeated Sunset Ranch Market 52-2; Nine Dragons defeated Cooke's Of Dublin 31-23; Turf Club Bar and Grill upset the number 3 seed Planet Hollywood 30-21; And in the closest match up of the region, and the first game that needed a tie breaker, Yorkshire County Fish Shop pulled out a narrow victory over Boatwright's Dining Hall 41-37 (27-27 in the regular game and 14-10 in the tie breaker)...

The Aladdin Region games will now begin... Voting will be cast the same way as the previous regions.... Remember, I am going to list all 8 restaurants in the region in the poll... I am listing them as if it were the brackets you were looking at... Multiple votes are allowed for the poll... When voting, please only vote for 4 of the restaurants..

Here are the match ups:

1) Jiko faces 8) Backlot Express
2) Biergarten faces 7) End Zone Food Court
3) Shutters faces 6) Casey's Corner
4) Yakitori House faces 5) Il Mulino New York Trattoria

When voting, please keep these match ups in mind... Please vote for one restaurant per match up, up to 4 votes... Remember, you will be allowed multiple votes...

All should go smooth just like the previous two regions....

Remember to keep track of the brackets here... The brackets have been updated to feature all the completed regions:

Disney Dining Tournament (http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=278703)

OK, on to the beginning of the tournament.. Happy voting!!!

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
07-12-2008, 02:19 PM
I am skipping this vote because I have not eaten at any of these places except Casey's. That is a shocker for me because I thought we were doing a pretty good job of trying new places every time we go. It just goes to show you the how many choices WDW has to offer. Plus this has remotivated me to try a couple of more new places next year. This year's ressies are already set. Love the touney!!!

brewcrew26
07-12-2008, 06:09 PM
I'm quite surprised that Shutters got such a high seeding in the tourney. I won't be surprised to see Casey's blow it out.

DizneyFreak2002
07-12-2008, 11:16 PM
I'm quite surprised that Shutters got such a high seeding in the tourney. I won't be surprised to see Casey's blow it out.

I tried to give the sit down restaurants a higher seed that fast food counter service restaurants.... I had a hard time placing Casey's 6th because I know it is extremely popular, but, in the end, it is still a counter service :)

DizneyFreak2002
07-13-2008, 12:01 PM
At the half way point, the 4/5 contest is pretty close... Casey's is upsetting the higher seeded Shutters... All other games are status quo.... The voting ends tomorrow so there is still time to vote... If you haven't yet, then feel free to participate... Next region begins after this region closes....

dolphinmickey9170
07-13-2008, 01:11 PM
I voted...even though I have never tried a single one of these restaurants!!

DizneyFreak2002
07-13-2008, 06:37 PM
I voted...even though I have never tried a single one of these restaurants!!

Now that's the spirit... :) Thank you for voting...

avantgardeinker
07-14-2008, 09:43 AM
The only one I've been to in this group is Yakatori House and I really like it so that's what I went with.

:mickey:

GrmGrninGost
07-14-2008, 09:34 PM
Go Casey's Corner! :mickey: