PDA

View Full Version : Review on Biergarten?

jonahbear2006
07-12-2008, 10:51 AM
I would like to try this restaurant, however, my husband is a meat only eater and only eats meat and starch. He wont eat the salads and such. I am a vegetarian, most of the time. If anyone has insight to the different dishes and their tastes and so on and so forth, please elaborate for me, so I can decide. I have one more table service to select and should prob be making a choice but I have no idea.

wdw_bound
07-12-2008, 09:51 PM
We really enjoyed this TS last December. DH is a meat and potatoes guy, and he found plenty that he liked. The food was very traditional German, which I loved, and there was a good selection for the kids, both German and American.

kathiep
07-13-2008, 09:17 AM
We do Biergarent on every trip. We enjoy the food and the atmosphere can't be beat. I'd be willing to bet your DH would find plenty that he likes. If you are a vegetarian most of the time, it might be harder for you. I'd check the menu listings.

VolMickey
07-13-2008, 09:23 AM
Did it many years ago. LOVED IT! Music, food, bier. Much fun.:thumbsup:

moe513
07-13-2008, 09:26 AM
I really enjoy the atmosphere at Beirgarten but I think the food is bad. I don't eat beef/veal/lamb and found very little to eat. However,It is beautiful inside and the entertainment is fun.