PDA

View Full Version : Identifying fellow INTERCOTees

snerd475
07-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Just wondering if there is anything the members here wear to identify themselves, other than shirts or hats purchased on here. Sorry, but I have to wear my Disney shirts!

Any pins, stickers, colors that can assist in us saying "hey" to our online buds?

Beast_fanatic
07-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Some people have printed out the logo and laminated it and then punched a small hole in it and made a tag that they've attached to a bag or something.

John is looking at adding a bunch of new items to the INTERCOT store (http://www.intercot.com/shop/default.asp), so you may find something there other than a shirt/hat to help identify you.

biodtl
07-11-2008, 10:29 PM
Some people have printed out the logo and laminated it and then punched a small hole in it and made a tag that they've attached to a bag or something.

John is looking at adding a bunch of new items to the INTERCOT store, so you may find something there other than a shirt/hat to help identify you.

That's a great idea!

And to TPTB- I would defintiely be interested in a pin or some other item I could wear every day. I am not built for non-girly cut t-shirts and I look like a doofus in hats, so I would love to have some other way to show my Intercot pride!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-11-2008, 10:40 PM
I'm a CM - the best way to identify me is to currently visit the Emporium and look for me.

Otherwise, in about 2 weeks, start looking for me at Jungle Cruise as the CRAZY skipper. Yeah, you hear the one screaming? That'll probably be me.

trackbarroness
07-12-2008, 03:59 AM
That's awesome Jessica, and I'll try to stop by and see you in "action". Okay not in costume, because that would look strange what with my costume looking like a T-land attractions costume. :D lolol
I'm hoping to be crossed trained at Buzz comlex soon.
Well anyway Have fun driving the boats.
Congratulations kiddo

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-12-2008, 09:02 AM
Lol, yeah I'll be there. Though it won't be for like a month that I might have my own boat - I can only be trained on weekends due to my availability, so I'm scheduled up through August 18th.

I'm hoping to be put on the list for HM - that was my dream position. But I think I'd live up to a pretty entertaining skipper.

mouseketeer mom
07-12-2008, 09:54 AM
A Jungle Cruise skipper??? How much fun is that??!!! Good for you! Hope to find you in August, just to say hello! My DD 14, is extremely jealous of your screen name. She feels she is the only Mrs. Sparrow around! Silly girl.

biodtl
07-13-2008, 05:36 PM
I'm a CM - the best way to identify me is to currently visit the Emporium and look for me.

Otherwise, in about 2 weeks, start looking for me at Jungle Cruise as the CRAZY skipper. Yeah, you hear the one screaming? That'll probably be me.

Are you going to be working in both places or just JC? I was planning on stopping by the Emporium to meet you in Oct, but hopefully we'll get a chance to see you on the Jungle Cruise.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-13-2008, 09:34 PM
As long as my training still holds, I can pick up hours at the Emporium, which I might do around the holidays.

But I will be at JC pretty much permanently until I decide to transfer or get characters. Technically, I have to stay at least 6 months so I will be there in October. I plan on making it as fun and crazy as possible.

OhToodles!
07-16-2008, 01:52 PM
Just wondering if there is anything the members here wear to identify themselves, other than shirts or hats purchased on here. Sorry, but I have to wear my Disney shirts!

Any pins, stickers, colors that can assist in us saying "hey" to our online buds?

I posted something similar in another thread not too long ago about this too. I asked what else we could do to identify ourselves (and I agree other then the tees and hats since people don't wear those everyday - even during vacation). I suggested one of those rubber bracelets in a certain color - maybe lime green.