PDA

View Full Version : Interval International

Sharon1026
07-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Has anyone used any of the Interval International resorts? If so, how was your stay?The points for a 1 bedroom for a week seem quite reasonable.

disneyorvegas
07-15-2008, 04:50 PM
I don't think Interval International (II) is a very popular topic on this Board, but I can tell you that their Premier resorts are very, very nice. If you are a DVC owner then you should stick to only Premier resorts if you are exchanging. I actually do not own DVC, but I have exchanged from II many times. We are going to be at the Beach Club Villas next spring by way of an exchange. I own a Hyatt timeshare in Key West, which are all Premier resorts, so I don't usually have problems exchanging. We have exchanged to Las Vegas, Hilton Head, the Poconos, Outer Banks area, Orlando, Williamsburg, SSR, OKW and now BCV. Interval also has a pretty good website now, which is where I do all of my exchanges.

Sharon1026
07-15-2008, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the info!

tinkerbell04
07-15-2008, 10:40 PM
We actually used Interval to book a honeymoon trip to Vegas for my sister in law and brother in law last October. It was 140 points for one week in a one bedroom accomodation. They were very happy with the room and the hotel itself. I had no problems trading out, it was a very easy experience and wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

r4kids
07-15-2008, 11:50 PM
We traded through them into Disney twice now. OKW in 2007 and WL in 2009. We really like the Disney resort trade in opt. My parnets have also traded Aruba, Cali, Scotland(I believe). Studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedrooms. No compliants so far. Good luck with your trade.It also saves a ton of money. I think a 2 bedroom at WL is $610 a night. We are staying 7 nights.

Sharon1026
07-16-2008, 07:14 AM
The one week stays at their US resorts are really reasonable, point wise.
Glad to hear that they are nice places - then again, I didnt really have any doubts with Disney's choice of partners.

Thanks all for the info.