PDA

View Full Version : I'm Planning Our Next Trip!!!

Mom to a Princess and a Prince
07-10-2008, 10:36 AM
I just had to share my great news with my fellow Disney-aholics! I just booked our round trip airfare for December 1 - 8. I have never been there during the holidays so if possible, I am extra excited for this trip!:santa3::santa3::santa3: I don't have my hotel arrangements yet, but I am working on those - probably Pop again. I just wanted to get the airfare booked before it was unaffordable. I am sure I will be posting lots of questions about December travel. Thanks in advance for your knowledge!!

Beast_fanatic
07-10-2008, 09:31 PM
:thumbsup: We're arriving the 6th - maybe we'll run into you!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-10-2008, 10:22 PM
We went in Dec 2005 at the beginning of the month. It was a great time to go. Everything was decorated and just gave a whole different feel to the parks and resorts. You'll have a ball. Don't forget to resort hop as well since they are all dressed up too.

Soul_Power
07-26-2008, 08:17 PM
How exciting! I'm planning a December trip, too - only ours is in 2009! It will be my first time going during the holidays and after reading about what to expect from the decorations, I'm soo excited!
HAPPY PLANNING!

Young@Heart
07-26-2008, 08:27 PM
Congrats! I'm envious. :D:mickey: I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time! I bet the parks and resorts look amazing during the Holidays. I hope someday we'll be able to go during this time of year, but currently DH's company puts a stop to all vacations during Nov-Dec. :(

Mousemates
07-26-2008, 11:02 PM
Great for you guys...its a wodnerful time to vist and should get you in the Christmas spirit early this year...hope you have lots of fun.