PDA

View Full Version : How to make room requests

Giselle
07-10-2008, 10:14 AM
I've read that faxing a room request is ineffective. How do you make a room request after you've already made reservation (on line)? Any suggestions are appreciated! :unsure:

Quasimodo
07-10-2008, 11:38 AM
From my understanding, there is no way to guarantee getting a specific room. However, one thing you can do is to call Disney reservations (407-W-DISNEY) and have them pull up your room reservation and add a note saying you have a special request. If your trip is for a special occasion (honeymoon, anniversary, birthday, etc.) be sure to tell them that too. They are more likely to do something special for you if it is a special occasion. However, this note is no guarantee your request will be fulfilled. Its simply a request. If the room you want is not available during your entire stay, you won't be able to get it.

Now, if you are simply wanting something like a water view room instead of a parking lot view room, you can do that by upgrading your room reservation. This of course means reserving a more expensive room, but you will get the water view room if you reserve one.

Hope this helps.

brewcrew26
07-10-2008, 12:43 PM
We both faxed and had reservations put a note on ours with our requests for a king room with a water view on the second level. We got all three. But, I'm not sure how much of that was affected since it was our honeymoon, too.