PDA

View Full Version : Rix Lounge @ CSR

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
07-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Not sure if this should be in the Accomodations or Nightlife forum as it kind of applies to both...

Anyone have good/bad exerperiences or reviews of the non-Disney owned Rix Lounge in CSR?

I hadn't even heard about it until this afternoon. We're staying at CSR soon and want to check this out.

Any help would be great!

Chris :hatter:

countrycharmer
07-10-2008, 07:43 AM
Hello. From our past three visits, and a family member who works at Coronado, it was designed to be a more upscale "attraction" to keep guests and conventioneers at resort rather than see business go to downtown area.

It is very elegant looking, but does charge a pricy cover charge to enter. They are only open evenings, if I am correct, and no children.

Food ordered comes from Pepper Market/Maya Grill kitchens.

Hopefully this is accurate info. that you are looking for.

quest4dl
07-15-2008, 10:44 PM
I can't find any info on cover charges for Rix Lounge. There is some mention of it becoming for adults only in the evenings but accessible to all earlier in the day.

grumpypima
07-15-2008, 11:43 PM
I was just checking a few other sites looking for information on Rix Lounge also. I can't find cover charge info., either. But I did find their website www.rix-lounge.com. I hope it is okay to post it here. If not, please remove it from my post....