PDA

View Full Version : Best place to see AK Mickey's Jammin' Jungle parade

4MyLittlePrincesses
07-09-2008, 08:39 PM
We know we will be starting our day at Tusker House for breakfast and we were trying to figure out where to be at the end of the day. We want to see the parade and were wondering where people have found to be the best place to view it and take pictures so we can plan ahead to be at that spot for the parade and figure out our game plan ahead of time. Thanks so much! :mickey:

elmjimmlm
07-09-2008, 08:59 PM
I just made a ADR for Yak and Yeti at lunch and the person taking my resveration told me that I can ask for a table upstairs to view the parade...I just thought that would be a great view...:mickey:

Minnie Imagineer
07-09-2008, 10:02 PM
the safari entrance in Africa! The parade makes a loop around the park, so at that location, the parade will go by twice..at the begining and the end.

Funforall
07-09-2008, 10:05 PM
I have no idea how many times I've seen the parade and from all around the park. I've never had a bad place to see the parade. Between Camp Minnie Mickey and Africa is always good though

Imagineer1981
07-10-2008, 01:19 PM
there is less space so get there early but between Africa and Asia its very shaded, so you can be out of the sun.

4MyLittlePrincesses
07-10-2008, 02:34 PM
there is less space so get there early but between Africa and Asia its very shaded, so you can be out of the sun.

Thanks for the tip! I am looking at the map of AK now. Are you writing about the path that seems to break into two parts and then meets again? It seems to be surrounded by trees with no attractions around the path.