PDA

View Full Version : Are ADR's final

pink
07-09-2008, 07:44 PM
I feel dumb for asking this question, but are ADR's final? If I call up and make a few ADR's but we end up not going does that affect me in anyway? I have a feeling it doesn't but I just want to make sure. :mickey:

lockedoutlogic
07-09-2008, 07:47 PM
no.....they are not final in any way....

you can alter, add, and subtract at will....from the opening of the booking window until an hour in advance of the reservation....

I do however, ask you to please remember to cancel ressies not used and to not attempt to "double book" reservations at different locations for the same meal....

....if you did choose to do that.....it would be denying a dining experience to someone....which just isn't right....

have fun with you reservations/ trip

pink
07-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Thank you. :mickey:

Donald's Girl
07-09-2008, 07:51 PM
If you decide not to keep the ADRs I hope you would be calling to cancel! We often make changes as the trip comes closer and always cancel previous ones when scheduling new ones.

Also, a few times, we have decided when down there that we aren't going to be able to keep the ADR and call immediately to cancel.

I know there are many people who double book and just don't bother canceling but I hope they are few and far between.

wendy*darling
07-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Some of the Signature Restaurants require a credit card to hold your ADR and have a 24-48 hour cancellation policy. For those, you will be charged a fee (per person on the ADR) if you do not show up or cancel within the time period.

But the vast majority of the restaurants do not do this, so if you change your mind, just call back and cancel. Even if it's the same day- please cancel.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-13-2008, 09:57 AM
:) If you book Hoop Dee Doo, Candlelight Processional or Fantasmic Pkg. you must give a credit card to guarantee and they will charge your card if you are a no-show....if you aren't going its just courteous to cancel so that someone waiting to get in a restaurant gets a chance.:mickey:

em-n-mia's-mommy
07-13-2008, 11:15 AM
I do however, ask you to please remember to cancel ressies not used and to not attempt to "double book" reservations at different locations for the same meal....

....if you did choose to do that.....it would be denying a dining experience to someone....which just isn't right....

There is one time we were there we decided to spend the day in the magic kingdom instead of epcot like planned. I called from my room and changed and canceled ressies. But, please if you make an adr and decide not to go make sure you cancel it.

RALPH
07-13-2008, 11:19 AM

Amen. As soon as you know you are not going to keep it, please cancel so someone else can enjoy the magic.:thumbsup: