PDA

View Full Version : Woody's Cowboy Camp?

Young@Heart
07-09-2008, 02:27 PM
How long does this show run? I'm hoping we can catch it, since it'll probably be DD's only chance to "meet" Jessie.

Mickey'sGirl
07-09-2008, 02:38 PM
It is very casual....It takes place in the area in front of the Country Bears. It lasts for maybe 15 minutes, and repeats several times per day. It is LOTS of fun to join in! :thumbsup:

Figment!
07-09-2008, 03:23 PM
From Walt Disney World Shows & Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/entertainment.asp)
Woody's Cowboy Camp
Description: Round up your posse for some rootin'-tootin', straight-shootin' good times with Woody, Jesse and Bullseye at Woody's Cowboy Camp. Sam the Singin' Cowboy leads a western hoedown that rings out across the prairie.
Duration: 20 Minutes
Typical Number of Showings: Six Times Daily
Typical Showing Time Periods: Six showings between 10:00 am – 4:30 pm

Bethis26fan
07-09-2008, 04:02 PM
It is a cute show, we didn't watch all of it cause it made us miss my nephew, but he'll be with us this time and we are going to make sure to catch it. He'll get a big kick out of it.

danicafan
07-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Last year right after the Cowboy Camp we were able to do meet and greets with Woody and Jessie over by Splash Mountain along the wooden fence next to the bridge. It was the only time we saw Jessie since she is no longer at Hollywood Studios.

Young@Heart
07-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Last year right after the Cowboy Camp we were able to do meet and greets with Woody and Jessie over by Splash Mountain along the wooden fence next to the bridge. It was the only time we saw Jessie since she is no longer at Hollywood Studios.

DD would LOVE to meet Jessie!
Although, I'm starting to worry b/c I showed her a clip of it on YouTube and she's now afraid of Woody. :( She loved the characters 2 years ago, so I hope this new-found fear doesn't last long.

pcoleman
07-10-2008, 03:30 PM
DD LOVED this. She was chosen to participate and got to ride the stick ponies and do the hokie pokie with all the characters. It was one of her favorite moments.

DANAM
07-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Not to disappoint you but the couple time we have seen this show, which is really great by the way, you can't actually talk to or get picts and autographs with the characters. I could be mistaken but they weren't allowed when we were there. BUT we caught up with jessie signing autograph's in Frontier Land and I am also pretty sure you may be able to catch her in DHS at Al's Toy Barn. You can always ask a cast member if you don't see it on the schedule. They carry a paper that has all kinds of info on it, including what characters will be where.