PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament: Bambi Region

DizneyFreak2002
07-09-2008, 11:40 AM
The Lilo and Stitch Region is complete... Here are the results:

San Angel Inn defeated Tune In Lounge 39-8; Wolfgang Puck Cafe defeated Garden Grove/Gulliver's Grill 31-17; Maya Grill defeated Picabu Buffeteria 37-4; And in the closest match up of the region, Sassagoula Floatworks pulled out a narrow victory over Pizzafari 24-21...

The Bambi Region games will now begin... Voting will be cast the same way as the previous regions.... Remember, I am going to list all 8 restaurants in the region in the poll... I am listing them as if it were the brackets you were looking at... Multiple votes are allowed for the poll... When voting, please only vote for 4 of the restaurants..

Here are the match ups:

1) Ohana faces 8) Sunset Ranch Market
2) Nine Dragons faces 7) Cooke's of Dublin
3) Planet Hollywood faces 6) Turf Club Bar & Grill
4) Yorkshire County Fish Shop faces 5)Boatwright's Dining Hall

When voting, please keep these match ups in mind... Please vote for one restaurant per match up, up to 4 votes... Remember, you will be allowed multiple votes...

All should go smooth just like the previous two regions....

Remember to keep track of the brackets here... The brackets have been updated to feature all the completed regions:

Disney Dining Tournament (http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=278703)

OK, on to the beginning of the tournament.. Happy voting!!!

RAIDER
07-09-2008, 12:01 PM
i voted for ohanas ,planet hollywood and boatwrights :thumbsup:

Mackflava99
07-09-2008, 12:21 PM
boatwritghts never lets me down- always very good- consistant and terrific service- Ohanas is gret but inconsistant

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
07-09-2008, 01:27 PM
I think everything except for Ohana's which should be a runaway is going to be close. I voted for cooke's, PH, and Boatwrights but all have been inconsistent for us with boat's being the best of the three I voted for. Ohana's is one of our family favs and must do every trip.

avantgardeinker
07-09-2008, 04:11 PM
I'll be interested to see how the 4/5 seed match up comes out. I love Yorkshire County Fish Shoppe, so I voted for that, but we're planning on going to Boatwright's on our next trip, so I'm curious to see how they fare. I also voted for O'hana. I love that place despite the menu changes.

:mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
07-09-2008, 08:05 PM
In the early going, Ohana's is running away from Sunset Ranch Market... All the other games are extremely close... Only a few votes separate everyone... I think this is going to be an interesting region...

GrmGrninGost
07-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Great tournament! :mickey:

BritCody
07-10-2008, 07:37 AM
This region for the most part (Ohana the exception) is going to come down to the last few votes

DizneyFreak2002
07-10-2008, 11:21 AM
This region for the most part (Ohana the exception) is going to come down to the last few votes

Sure looks that way... This region has proved to be exciting so far... There is still plenty of time to vote so, your votes will matter... If you haven't voted, then come on in and do so....

Can't wait to see the final results...

Jared
07-10-2008, 11:24 AM
I went with all the underdogs besides 'Ohana. We had awful experiences at Nine Dragons and Planet Hollywood.