PDA

View Full Version : disneyshopping.com deals

mdhiggin
07-09-2008, 11:29 AM
I received an email recently about a 20% discount at the disneyshopping website if I used my Disney Visa Rewards card to pay. There was also an offer of free shipping if I used this card. Sadly, my Rewards card is expired and just using Disney Visa won't work.

Anyway, the website is having a summer sale. Everything in the summer sale is already marked down a lot, plus they have a code on their website for 40% off the summer sale stuff. They also had an offer for $5 shipping, which had a code advertised on their site. I bought beach towels with Disney characters for $3, Disney tees for $4, school clothes, swimsuits. The deals were great, especially after the 40% off. If you have a current rewards card, though, you can add the other codes to get 20% additional off, even if you don't have enough rewards to pay off your total order.
Just post if you're interested in the rewards codes, and I'll check my email. The others were on the website.

mdhiggin
07-09-2008, 11:58 AM
The code for the 20% was REWARDS20. The one for free shipping, if you use your reward card to pay is VISA75. You must spend $75 worth to get the free shipping deal.

The other codes were advertised on disney's website. SUMMER40 was the 40% discount, and SHIPFOR5 was for $5 shipping, if you don't use your rewards card. I think you had to spend a certain amount to get the $5 shipping too.

You can use multiple codes at checkout.

Ropachs
07-09-2008, 02:45 PM
I just placed a Disney-sized order! Got t-shirts for the whole family for around $5 each!!

mdhiggin
07-09-2008, 05:16 PM
That's great! I bought our family all matching Tees for our next Disney trip. The girls and I have black shirts with neon Tink, and the boys and DH have black shirts with neon Mickey. We've never tried to match before, but at these prices, I think it's worth it.

dumbo_buddy
07-10-2008, 10:31 AM
i make sure to buy our disney stuff from disney shopping before going to WDW. the only thing i can't stand about it is that it takes forever to load!

though...for $5 t-shirts...i'll wait!:mickey: