PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Oddessy...

LiloLovesTheKing26
07-09-2008, 12:28 AM
I know they use it for meetings and stuff but wouldn't another resteraunt be a great add especially now that they have the dining plan?

Even if they didn't want to use it for a TS maybe a CS with some different options other then burgers and fries??

I remember eating at the Oddessy as a kid!!! Oh the memories!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-09-2008, 09:28 AM
There are plenty of places in Epcot that don't sell burgers and fries for CS. In fact, I think only Electric Umbrella and the American Adventure sell it. Most of the countries have a CS based on their food and for something healthy, you can visit the Land Pavilion - they have Sunshine Seasons there which is predominately healthier options for eating.

MickeyMousse
07-09-2008, 11:04 AM
My DH and I were just talking about this last night! We ate there while on our honeymoon and loved their burgers and the galactic Mickey and Friends stage show. DH has been bummed since they closed and also thinks that this would make a wonderful restaurant once again-CS or TS!
We're with you-it should be reopened! :thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-09-2008, 08:05 PM
Years ago, one of my sisters had eaten a pasta salad with tuna fish on it that she loved. We were trying to find it again a few trips later and couldn't figure out where she got it. We finally saw the Odyessy and figured that was where it was. She was very unhappy that it was closed down! I know she'd like it to reopen.

Lynn J Mc
07-10-2008, 09:58 AM
My sister and I ate there back in the 80s and loved it. Especially with the DP, all options would be welcome. Future World needs another restaurant. Even a CS.

Imagineer1981
07-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Its a shame the space is wasted. It could be developed into something very cool, or removed and put a new attraction/restruant in. Right now they just do special events in it, and it almost seems like an eyesore

Jared
07-10-2008, 01:40 PM
It's not reopening. That space has been empty forever. It's actually pretty pathetic, but I'm used to it already. Still, it's hard to believe Disney would let such a large plot of land go to waste for more all this time.