PDA

View Full Version : Is there a parade during the day at MK?

4MyLittlePrincesses
07-08-2008, 08:51 PM
I was wondering if there are any parades that take place during the day at MK? If there are, where would we be able to see it and what is it about? Is it worth seeing? Thanks :mickey:

CaptainSad
07-08-2008, 09:20 PM
To answer your questions... No, about nothing and No. Just kidding... It's at 3:00 p.m. and is called "Disney Dreams Come True Parade". If I told you what is was about it would ruin your experience. It is a must see.

IloveDisney71
07-08-2008, 09:23 PM
If you've never seen it and have the chance to see it, I'd make the time to see it. Make sure you have your camera ready because you can get some great character pictures.

CaptainSad
07-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Oh and to see it. Just be on Main Street or around the hub in front of the Castle and into Frontierland.

Main Street Jim
07-08-2008, 10:28 PM
One of the best spots to see DCT is either on the Emporium side or the Confectionery side of the bottom end of Main Street. You can get some great shots there with the Castle in the background, especially if you sit on the curb at the "top" of the Town Square sidewalk (kinda behind the Roy & Minnie statue, but closer to the street).

Minnie Imagineer
07-08-2008, 10:31 PM
you must see the parade- so magical!

Martino
07-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Its Awesome!

Definitely one not to be missed.

My best viewing of the parade was from the Emporium on Main Street, as Jim Suggests!:thumbsup:

4MyLittlePrincesses
07-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Thanks so much! Better put this info on the spreedsheet :) We only get to see 1 parade a year which is the Santa Claus parade so I hoping that our girls could experience a few more. What better place than Disney! :mickey:

Goes4FastPass
07-09-2008, 05:14 PM
It's easy to check Disney's calendar (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/parkhours/calendarHome) to see what's happening the days you'll be there.

Navigate to the month then click on the number of the day. Park hours, parades and fireworks times will be displayed.

Have fun!