PDA

View Full Version : Never Land Club...?

Mickeydream
07-08-2008, 07:57 PM
On our last trip to WDW we walked through the grounds of the Poly on our way to the Spirit of Aloha dinner show. We noticed the "Never Land Club"...what is it ? I looked for Peter and Wendy, but they were nowhere in sight. :mickey:

DestinationWDW
07-08-2008, 08:44 PM
It is a kid's club where parent's can leave their children for the evening. Several of the hotels have them (with different names) and they are great! Supervised crafts, movies, video games, snacks.....they will even serve your child dinner. We have used the Neverland Club before and were pleased. The kids enjoyed themselves. Came out with loot bags too! We had a pager while we were out on our adult evening in case of emergency - I highly recommend them!:mickey:

Bethanymouse
07-09-2008, 12:51 AM
It is such a great place for kids. I remember being about 9 or 10 years old, (I am 26 now) and my parents put my brother and I in there for the night. We had so much fun. The kids have to go through the Window like in peter pan to enter and get sprinkled with pixie dust, also they had tons of games, food, movies, and Goofy came to visit. It was a good time!