PDA

View Full Version : DDP and Candlelight Processional ?????

bkfree
07-08-2008, 01:32 PM
:blush: I know I know, but I searched all the previous threads and did not see a definite yes/no answer.

I just called and was able to change our ADR at Tutto Italia to a Candleight ADR at the same restaurant.
I am very excited, this will a first for us.
We have a 5pm ADR for the 8:15 show.
I know that it is a Tier 3 but only requires 1TS credit per person.
My question is, other than gratuity, is that all we will be charged OOP.
I think I am getting the info for diners not on the DDP confused with DDP diners?

Also how early should we be lined up for the 8:15 show and is it over before Illuminations at 9?

Again, thanks guys:mickey:

BMan62
07-08-2008, 01:57 PM
Other than what is included on the DDP - Entree, Desert, One Non-Alcoholic Drink - everything is OOP.

Tip, alcoholic beverages, appetizer are OOP.

We ate there last Dec. for the CP package and loved it!!!

bkfree
07-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Thanks, yes I know what food is on it and what is OOP and that tip is OOP. I meant was their any additional charge for the reserved seating part of the package for DDP.

It seems those that are not on the DDP are paying extra for the reserved seat portion of the package and those of us on DDP are not.
Is this Correct.
Say we eat an entre, dessert and non alcohol meal, pay the tip OOP, then thats it as far as charges, right?

dolphinmickey9170
07-08-2008, 02:32 PM
There is NO extra charge if you are using a DDP TS credit. You will only be charged for anything not included in the DDP - app, tip etc. Have a great time and enjoy!

We used LeCellier as our CP restaurant. Our ressies were for 5:45 and were told to line up about a half hour before the start of the show. Well, at one hour before, we were walking WS and decided to see how the line was. Well....it was well past Japan for the dining plan package line. I would suggest, the closer you want to sit to the front, the earlier you line up.

bkfree
07-08-2008, 02:54 PM
THANK YOU :thumbsup:Dolphinmickey, You have answered my questions!:cloud9:

So I guess for the 8:15 show we should be in line by 7:15. Since we are eating at 5pm, that should not be a problem.

Are there any really BAD seats in the reserved section?:confused:

henry.james.s
07-08-2008, 03:33 PM
THANK YOU :thumbsup:Dolphinmickey, You have answered my questions!:cloud9:

So I guess for the 8:15 show we should be in line by 7:15. Since we are eating at 5pm, that should not be a problem.

Are there any really BAD seats in the reserved section?:confused:

Not a bad seat in the reserved area at all. I'm also doing a early..(5pm @ Tokyo Dining) and the 8:15 CP. It should be GREAT!!

BMan62
07-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Forgive me, I guess I didn't understand your question. There is no charge for the CP, whether or not you are getting the CP Dining Package. With the CP Dining Package, you just get a sticker to guarantee you a seat.

A perk for making your dining reservation in WS.

Gator
07-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Also how early should we be lined up for the 8:15 show and is it over before Illuminations at 9?

Again, thanks guys:mickey:

During the Christmas season, Illuminations starts at 9:30pm due to the Processionals going long. You won't get a great spot for Illuminations, but you will at least be out in time to see it.