PDA

View Full Version : Disney in everyday references

Mackflava99
07-07-2008, 04:23 PM
On july 4th we went to our local beach to watch fireworks, my entire family incuding our puppy.
75% through, itstarted raining, but we had ponchos and umbrellas so it was fine.

on the ride home my wife had to keep our wet puppy on her lap because she was soaked.

When we got home, my wife smelled herself and said " i feel like Mike Wizowski !
I said " what"
She said " you know, my shirt smells like i have his favorite cologne, "Wet Dog" on "

:)

coloradowendyl
07-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Yup....in our house, a term commonly used is "mouse dependent" lol due to my job! Any plans made for things like concerts, baseball tickets,etc are "mouse dependent" for Mom ....because if a discount comes out, Mom stays home and a friend goes instead! My kids friends have all benefitted from Mouse Dependent events lol!

It has gotten to the point, that friends and family now use the term and will often email me a day or so before an event asking "is Mickey playing nicely ?" and will I be able to attend ! "Mouse Dependent" is a generic term around this neck of the woods!

Wendy

elmjimmlm
07-07-2008, 06:05 PM
We associate everything to Disney it seems like...I wonder why everyone is not like this...:blush:

buzznwoodysmom
07-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Yes, we talk Disney every day around here too. We moved into a new home about 2 months ago and I am wondering if the neighbors think I'm nuts yet. It seems like everytime I talk to any of them somehow disney comes up. Lucky for me they somewhat get my addiction. One family goes to WDW every other December, another family has been once and can't wait to go back, and the other family has been several times and they all love it. I still feel like I'll be known as the "Disney Lady" in the neighborhood.