PDA

View Full Version : down to last few ADRs

Crow
07-07-2008, 11:38 AM
so far Im planning Tokyo Dining, San Angel,Narcoosees, CA Grill,Artist PT,Flying Fish. & I will hit Kimonos
I will be using DDE &DDP on some
which leaves me 2 or 3 to book.
the ones i have it poss narrowed down to
Les Chefs-ive eaten at before but not last trip
Marrakesh-great meal 2 trips ago
Rose & Crown-:beer:
Raglan Rd:beer: I liked
Wolfgang Puckhavent eaten lately but i liked
Brown Derby- been a few trips since
or another meal at CG or FF
thoughts?

SBETigg
07-07-2008, 12:34 PM
All good choices! No wonder you're having a hard time. I would be tempted to repeat a meal at California Grill and/or Flying Fish, but then, that's less variety and there are so many good places. Rose and Crown and Raglan Road, both fun, but you said you had a good meal at Marrakesh, so that one's a good one to hit again. Chefs is a tough one, because it could be up or down depending on the night, luck of the draw. And Brown Derby is good, too, but just not as good as FF or CA Grill. Maybe you can narrow it down by location, depending on where you think you'll want to spend the time? Good luck with it.

Kairi_7378
07-07-2008, 01:07 PM
Since Epcot is your favorite park, I'd consider eating at Rose and Crown or Marakesh for one of those extra meals. Ragalan Road seems to be up your alley, too. (I'd maybe do the Moroccan restaurant if you choose to go to RR.) Brown Derby is a good choice for any time you're spending at the Studios. Chefs gets such mixed reviews on these boards and elsewhere that I'm hesitant to recommend that one. Since this is your last trip for a while, you might want to double up on CA Grill or FF. Since you've eaten a few times at CA Grill, I'd consider eating a second time at FF this trip.

bruin1344
07-07-2008, 01:07 PM
ive only eaten at rose & crown and wolfgang on that list and i highly recommend rose & crown, wolfgang is pretty good

GrmGrninGost
07-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Rose & Crown is one of my favorites! They have the best fish I've ever eaten! :mickey:

henry.james.s
07-07-2008, 08:47 PM
The 2 finest locations you have listed are The Calfornia Grill & Flying Fish.
Why settle for anything less. :number1:

Crow
07-08-2008, 12:45 PM
thanks!
looks like Ill drop Les Chef from consideration.
if I dont have a meal at RR i might hit the bar:beer:
I also like atmosphere.
2 of my open days Ill be staying at POP so will be eating in a park or nearby.
my last night im at BC so maybe somewhere in Epcot/Boardwalk area.

BelleLovesTheBeast
07-08-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm all for variety so I went with Raglan Road. It's my favorite of the ones that you haven't already eaten at. I can't wait to have their It's Not Bleedin Chowder in Oct. It's one of the best meals at Disney. If not I'd say Rose & Crown or Wolfgang Pucks.