PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Chef Mickey's for my BDay

2Princesses4Us
07-06-2008, 10:09 PM
We'll be having breakfast at Chef Mickey's on my actual birthday (and our last day of vacation). Any must-haves/don't-misses suggestions?

:mickey:

Doug The Disney Man
07-06-2008, 11:28 PM
Well, that's what I love about Chef Mickey's and all of the Disney buffets. You get to try a little bit of everything, but definitely save room for dessert! The other great thing about Chef Mickey's is that there are traditionally more characters there than many of the other character meals. Usually you get Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Chip and Dale, and sometimes Pluto. You can knock out pretty much all of the original/traditional Disney guys and then focus on the rarer ones in the parks. Crystal Palace is good for Pooh fans, and 'Ohana is good for the Stitch (or Lilo) fan.

homeschool mom
07-07-2008, 07:50 AM
First of all, make sure you tell them it's your birthday. We celebrated our DDs' birthdays there on May 22, 2007. They were 16 and 13 - they share a birthday. :mickey: For our group picture, they added a "Happy Birthday" with Mickey down in the left corner. When we walked in they played a birthday song - I never heard it again during the meal, so I'm only assuming it was for the girls. They seated us in a room by a huge drawing of Mickey with a birthday cake. My girls each got laminated placemats signed by Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Pluto and they each got a birthday cupcake with a candle in it. I think there was even Mickey confetti on the table! When Minnie came around to greet us, she directed us in singing "Happy Birthday". It was a very memorable experience.

Have a great Disney birthday! :party:

pox24
07-07-2008, 07:57 AM
What a great choice. Have a great time and a wonderful birthday.:party:

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
07-07-2008, 10:52 AM
We also have adr's for chef mickey's on my wife b-day on aug. 3rd. She is a huge Disney fan so it would be awesome to see her get some special attention. Plus I am sure the kids would love it too. We have been to chef mikey's many times but this will be a first for an actual b-day.

2Princesses4Us
07-07-2008, 10:57 PM
I would LOVE an extra minute and some attention from Minnie!

Funforall
07-07-2008, 11:10 PM
We tried to get in Chef Mickey's for my mom's bday (75th) but could not get in because of the large size of our group (32). We were able to get Crystal Palace and am hoping they will do just as well.