PDA

View Full Version : BC tips

Crow
07-06-2008, 03:15 PM
stayed there a few yrs ago...the only thing that really impressed me was the location.
so a little help w suggestions to make this stay better.
my thoughts; balcony very small, eating spots hard to get at somewhat if you just wanted to refill mug.
didnt try Cape May but might this trip
Marthas Vineyard was ok.
ice cream place was packed. walked around the pool but didnt use it.
I have also tried Yachtsman. good but pricey.

disneymom2000
07-06-2008, 03:43 PM
You definately have to try Cape May. People come from a lot of resorts to eat the buffet breakfast or dinner. I also like to sit and watch the portrait sketcher in the lobby. I am taking my kids graduation pictures this next trip to have them make large portraits of them. And I love going into the Atlantic Wear shop because sometimes I can pick up some pretty awesome souvenirs that I can't get at any of the parks. You can always request a room with a balcony view of Spaceship Earth and you can sit and listen to illuminations on certain nights. Beach Club is the bomb - but most people just want to play around in that super duper pool.

Maleficent's Dad
07-06-2008, 07:19 PM
With the "new" Beach Club Marketplace, filling up refillable mugs is much easier than it was in the past. Just bring them to the marketplace - it's got the soda dispenser area like many other resorts.

As far as B&C... I wish I could offer you advice on that one. The place is always packed and it's way too small for a resort that size.

The pool is as good as advertised. Use it. It's part of the resort's deluxe amenities!!!

Head over to the BW - you'll be close enough. Grab a brew "to go" at ESPN. Walk over to Big River or one of the other fine spots. Dine at Flying Fish... well worth it. Food is far superior to Cape May for dinner.

Go to Cape May for b'fast - fun character meal!

Enjoy your time and give my regards to Art the Greeter! ;)

Crow
07-06-2008, 07:22 PM
glad the mug refill is easier
FF is already booked for 1 meal. ate there last trip & loved it