PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities at Disneyland Resort

MegaDisney
07-06-2008, 02:29 PM
I put together a album of all the photos I have taken of Celebrities at Disneyland. Thought you guys might enjoy them:

Celbrities at Disneyland (http://good-times.webshots.com/slideshow/564014245jHrSav;jsessionid=abcDlI6Gy7Z7md7uIM5Rr)

In addition to those I have also seen the following but didn't get pictures:

Christina Aguilera
Shaquille O'Neil
Dr. Will Kirby from Big Brother
Diane Keaton
Michael Clark Duncan (or as Melanears says: " VING RHAMES, VING RHAMES!!!")
Christopher Reeves (my mother has pictures, but only of my cousins with him, the ones of me and my brother didn't come out)
Guy Fieri
Randy Johnson

Have you spotted a celebrity at Disneyland?

ChipnDaleGal
07-06-2008, 03:57 PM
That was really cool. Thanks for sharing that. I am super jealous that you saw Steve Martin that close. Wow!

My daughter saw Julie Andrews doing the horse dedication at the Carrousel this past April. She got a couple of bad pictures on her phone but it was still very cool for her.

Melanie
07-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Yep, Ving...er, Michael Clark Duncan is my only celebrity sighting in my visits to Disneyland. I think I'm cursed. :unsure:

Bryant, Josh would have died to see Randy Johnson! :faint:

MegaDisney
07-08-2008, 03:24 AM
Melanears, I will never forget you standing on that rock by Indy with your camera! :)Good times!

I saw Randy while sitting outside the gates near the Guest Services windows. He was with his family and no one else seemed to notice him.

Lisaj13
07-08-2008, 01:27 PM
About a million years ago (actually about 30), I saw Ron Howard and Clint Howard.

Their grandmother (I think) hit Ron because he got in the way of my sister taking a picture of a street performer. He collapsed as if shot. Once an actor . . . . :mickey:

Camping Mom
07-08-2008, 09:10 PM
I am impressed...Only been to Disneyland twice...once chaperoning a band trip and once when my DH had a business trip. Didn't see anyone...I have seen 2 at Disneyworld...one I didn't even know...NO, make that 3...a wrestler, a football player, and Edward James Olmos walked right by me...and no, I didn't have a camera.

tinkwest
07-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Saw Barry Bonds & family being hustled on and off of Peter Pan once.

MegaDisney
07-08-2008, 11:40 PM
I forgot Luiz Guzman, a hispanic actor. You can search for him on IMDB if you don't know who he is, I had to look it up. I knew I recognized him but had to look it up when I got home.

DoomBuggyDude
07-10-2008, 12:25 AM
We just had David & Julia Beckham visit about
a month ago with their family.

Another memorable time was Bob Saget and
Ellen DeGeneres on the same day.

And who could forget "Oprah Day".

There have been hundreds over the past ten
years alone!

BubbaBax
07-16-2008, 01:58 PM
I am kind of new to this website, and I have only posted a few times, but I thought this thread was interesting.

I have only seen one celebrity at DLR. about two years ago I saw Diane Keaton at DCA.

I find it interesting that, as many times I have visited, I have only spotted one celebrity. I guess I am more focused on enjoying myself.:mickey:

tdhiatt
07-19-2008, 10:06 PM
We saw Hillary Duff, it made my daughters day. On another trip one of the workers said that Bruce Willis was there at a party for THe Kid. However on that particular day we were on the opposite side of the park and didn't even know anything was going on. Last my husband saw a basket ball player, but I can't remember his name. I guess i need to keep my eyes peeled when we go in November.

eeyorefanatic12
08-13-2008, 06:36 PM
i've never been to disneyland but at disney world i saw Pierce Brosnan. my dad is still mad that he didn't see him because he didn't believe me!!!!
:eeyore: