PDA

View Full Version : cs decisions

jonahbear2006
07-06-2008, 02:07 PM
we are picking out our counter services for Sept. We ate at what seemed like the best last time and are looking for something new to try. Looks like some of you suggest the Wolfgang puck express. What about the Pop Century Commissary? I noticed they have some multi-colored food and that the grounds may be neat for the kids to visit. We also plan to eat at Flame Tree BBQ, which leaves us to 2 other choices. Last time we ate at these places, and we would like to try some new things this time; (we have nothing against checking out the resorts. au contraire. We love to travel in "the world")
Pizzafari
Pecos Bill tall tale
Starlight Rays
Gasparilla Grill
Sassagoula floatworks
Earl of Sandwich
Electric Umbrella

Crow
07-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Flame Tree was good
Pop Food Court ok. diff choices. can be busy esp in AM but I will b there in Sept
many of my favs are in Epcot:
FIsh & Chips
Lotus Blossom etc
at DD Cookes is great
MK-Pecos Bills.
CSR food court is different

KineGirl
07-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Epcot has lots of great CS options! My favorite is Tangierine Cafe. Japan also has a good CS

At MK we like Columbia House, anywhere that sells turkey legs (Huge & Cheap!) and my daughter really loves Noodle Terrace.

DHS we like Starring Rolls, and its oft overlooked since it is tucked away in the park.

At AK you already named our favorite - Flaming Tree!!

As far as resorts - the Mara at AKL is the best CS at a resort IMO. Everything from fried shrimp to soup in a bread bowl

If you shop the CS menus (online) its surprising how many choices there are in the World!

wdw_bound
07-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Epcot Yorkshire Fish & Chips or Cookes of Dublin (DTD)

Sunshine Seasons, Epcot

DHS - Pizza Planet. Stay away from the commissary

We LOVE Wolfgang Puck Express

Kairi_7378
07-06-2008, 06:37 PM
A few months ago we all voted on our favorite CS places in the world. You can search for a post by Natazu (Jym) for this thread.

Our favorite CS places in WDW that aren't on your list from last time are:
MK: Columbia Harbor House
Epcot: Yorkshire Fish and Chips, Tangerine Cafe, snacks from various booths, Sunshine Seasons
DHS: Popcorn as a snack (we usually eat somewhere else)
AK: Flame Tree BBQ

Natazu
07-07-2008, 05:35 AM
INTERCOT Member CS Survey 2007:
10. Wolfgang Puck Express
9. Pinocchio Village Haus
8. Yorkshire
7. Casey’s
6. Earl of Sandwich
5. Columbia Harbor House
4. Sunshine Seasons
3. Flame Tree BBQ