PDA

View Full Version : Disney wishes

waymickey
07-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Is the year of a million dreams only done in the MK or is it in all the parks? Can you get a dream fast pass say at the Studios?:mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-06-2008, 12:58 PM
It's all four parks and DTD. You can win any of the prizes anywhere (except the Fastpasses/Extra Hour - those are only available at the parks and for that parks).

ibrowse17
07-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Agreed. In fact we have won, and seen more people win, outside of the MK. On our last two trips we won Dream FP 's at the AK:thumbsup:

disneymom2000
07-06-2008, 03:26 PM
I was one of those lucky ones who got a EPCOT Dream Fastpass. We got Soarin, Test Track, Mission Space just to name a few. It was real exciting when we got stopped. AWESOME:number1:

allentownguy
07-09-2008, 03:52 AM
my family won on our last visit, it was not a fast pass. the joy it gave my daughter was so much better

when i was there last year we ate at the crystal palace for breakfest and while we were waiting for our table a cm came up to her and gave her a white envelope with the "year of a million dreams logo on it" and she asked her if she would like to be chef of the day. of course she said yes :) me my daughter and my ex ate for free. about a half hour after they closed for breakfest, winnie the pooh and tigger came out with the chef and they helped her decorate a cookie. the disney photographer came in and took a bunch of photos and gave us a voucher for them for free. when we left my ex told her to look in the envelope and to our supprise it had a "wish" for us to have dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table. it also had vouchers for photos.
my daughters smile that day was priceless! it is a memory that we will never forget.

i hope everyone can aslo enjoy the happiness that cm gave my family that magical day!

good luck, and i hope you get that wish, kyle