PDA

View Full Version : EMH Question

TanyaB
07-06-2008, 10:13 AM
hi all,
this will be my first time using EMH, so I have a couple of questions...how much in advance do I have to pick up the evening bracelets for EMH and is it only in the selected park that you can pick them up in? When you pick them up, does everyone in your party have to be there or can you just present their keys to the world to get them!
Thanks for everyone's help! 6 More days until we leave! So excited! :mickey:

joanna71985
07-06-2008, 10:20 AM
hi all,
this will be my first time using EMH, so I have a couple of questions...how much in advance do I have to pick up the evening bracelets for EMH and is it only in the selected park that you can pick them up in? When you pick them up, does everyone in your party have to be there or can you just present their keys to the world to get them!
Thanks for everyone's help! 6 More days until we leave! So excited! :mickey:

They open the wristband stations about 2 hours before the park is due to regularly close (so if the park closes at 10, the wristbands start going out around 8pm). Yes, you can only get the wristbands at that park. And everyone has to be there to get them, as you have to show the resort ID card to get the wristband.

MuchLovedMama
07-06-2008, 10:20 AM
You can pick them up no earlier than 2 hours prior to the start of the EMH. I believe you can only get them at the park that's having it. If you get there late then you can get them at the entrance. Not sure about the last part of your question.

Seasonscraps
07-06-2008, 10:21 AM
Everyone must present their own room keys at the designated EMH park to get the bracelets. I think they start distributing them 2 hours before park closing.

Have fun!! :mickey:

disneygeek84
07-06-2008, 11:33 AM
The start giving them out 2 hours before park closing and you don't have to get them right then. They stand there for a very long time, even after the park closes as some people will still be coming in. And everyone in your party must be there to receive their wristband since they put them on you.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-06-2008, 01:01 PM
And there are usually multiple locations that distribute them in the park - I know at MK, it's the Entrance, the Rose Garden, near Pinocchio/Small World, near Space Mtn, near Pirates, and probably one before going over the bridge to Thunder and Splash.