PDA

View Full Version : DHS First Visit Attraction???

A Foolish Mortal
07-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Hey everybody-
One week from today I will officially be there, but I haven't been since April, so I had a quick question about which attraction to visit now first thing at DHS. Since TSM is a new attraction, should we visit that first?? Or is it basically able to be ridden any time of the day?? Should I still go down Sunset to the Tower and Rock'n' when the park opens? Any help here is greatly appreciated.

the other micki
07-05-2008, 09:31 PM
IMHO, I would go straight to TSMania, ride, and maybe get a fastpass for it, then move on to ToT and RnRC.

Have fun!!!:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-05-2008, 11:14 PM
Since TSM is new, it will get long lines very quickly. I agree...go to TSM first, grab a fastpass, and then do RnR and ToT.

Enjoy yourt trip!

Young@Heart
07-06-2008, 03:07 PM
We're doing TSM first, then getting a FP for ToT (skipping RnRC this year). I don't want to miss the stanby line, since I think there's more to see than in the FP line.

A Foolish Mortal
07-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Well, TSM will be #1 on the priorities list, followed by Tower of Terror, then Rock'n'Rollercoaster...

It could've been so much easier if they would've built TSM on Sunset Boulevard, instead way in the back. I imagine that there is a mad rush to get there, like there is to get to Everest... those are CRAZY! :mickey:

SpecJoe Magic
07-07-2008, 11:51 AM
It could've been so much easier if they would've built TSM on Sunset Boulevard, instead way in the back. I imagine that there is a mad rush to get there, like there is to get to Everest... those are CRAZY! :mickey:

I understand what you mean, but I'm glad they didn't build it on Sunset Boulevard. The addition of another major attraction to that street would increase the crowds at an already overcrowded part of the park.

brownie
07-07-2008, 12:02 PM
I'd go to Toy Story Mania first. I'd ride it and/or grab a Fastpass, depending on the wait. If I got a Fastpass, I'd go ride Tower of Terror and Rock'n'Rollercoaster while I was waiting.

A Foolish Mortal
07-07-2008, 01:01 PM
I'd go to Toy Story Mania first. I'd ride it and/or grab a Fastpass, depending on the wait. If I got a Fastpass, I'd go ride Tower of Terror and Rock'n'Rollercoaster while I was waiting.

I'll probably grab a fastpass, then ride it, ensuring two rides for the day! That's what we normally do with all the big rides... (Tower, Everest, Splash, Soarin')

gwfx1031
07-07-2008, 02:30 PM
Seems like doing EMH in the AM at DHS is a good thing and try and get some of these good ones out of the way.