PDA

View Full Version : How would you spend your birthday? ( I need ideas for mine)

Where's Your Laughin Place
07-04-2008, 11:53 PM
Hello INTERCOTwest!!!!

It has been quite a while since I have been active on the boards! :D Being a full time student in college, I do not have a lot of time throughout the year to keep up with the boards as much as I would like to. But it feels great to be back ^_^

Well, I recently bought myself an early birthday present.. A Premium Annual Pass :thumbsup: And I will first use it, on my birthday September 27. Which brings me to my question, I will be turning 21, and I am trying to find some fun ways to celebrate my birthday; so, how would YOU celebrate your birthday in Disneyland?

MegaDisney
07-05-2008, 12:25 AM
Good to see you on the boards again!

Well I normally spend my Birthday crying into some type of adult beverage, mourning the death of my youth, but if your turning 21 you need to have some fun! :blush:

Wearing a B-Day Button at Disneyland is a blast.

If you indulge in adult beverages nothing can beat a Margarita and Lobster Nachos at the Cove Bar, except maybe a nice Dirty Martini at the Hearth Bar at the Grand Californian munching on their yummy club mix.

I also think a nice fancy dinner at Napa Rose complete with some California Vintage Wines would be fun too!

It is your Birthday and it's Disneyland, so whatever you do you are bound to have fun!

Marla
07-06-2008, 12:02 PM
Welcome Back! Disneyland is my favorite place to spend my birthday. I was fortunate that on my last birthday the Food and Wine festival was happening. We attended "Taste". I would look in the Disneyland Gallery Calendar section for a possible special event. I also like Mega's idea of going to the Napa Rose ( I really enjoy wine:wine:.) No matter what you decide you cannot have a bad birthday at Disneyland.:party::tink:

Lisaj13
07-07-2008, 02:36 PM
I celebrated my birthday in Disneyland this past March.

I had lunch at the Blue Bayou with my kids and my sister and it was fabulous. A 21st birthday probably should involve something a little more spectacular, but I was turning 48!

Have a wonderful birthday.

Vito
07-19-2008, 02:24 AM
Make sure to stop at City Hall and tell them it's your Birthday so they can give you a birthday button and you can hear the birthday phone!

Last year I was there on my Birthday and I was in line for the Matterhorn. We had just gotten into the covered part of the queue before you board and I noticed THREE other people in addition to myself with Birthday pins. We all high fived each other, it was great :D

If you stop by the Tortilla factory they'll give you a free bag of tortillas, too.