PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday! Red, white & blue...

Dr_Nigel_C
07-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Hello, everyone...Happy Friday!! :mickey:

Well, it's July 4th -- time for fun, food & fireworks! :flag:

Hope you all are enjoying the day & the weekend (hopefully not many of us are having to work today).

Drink-of-the-day (tm):

Born on the 4th of July
1 1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
1 1/2 oz sloe gin
fill with cream

Pour blue curacao into an ice-filled collins glass. Carefully layer both the sloe gin and cream on top of the ice. (The result should be a blue and red drink with tendrils of white shooting through the colors.)

Bret will have the grill going soon, and Wes and I are working on the fireworks show, which we're calling "Spectacular Fireworks Spectacular", which will be a glorious 3 hour finale, a salute to all nations, but mostly America. :fworks:

:-)

Happy Birthday, America...and Happy Friday everyone!

Jeff G
07-04-2008, 12:08 PM
Happy Friday! I'll take a double on that drink it sounds great:marg:.

Bret will have the grill going soon, and Wes and I are working on the fireworks show, which we're calling "Spectacular Fireworks Spectacular", which will be a glorious 3 hour finale, a salute to all nations, but mostly America. :fworks:

Sounds like a great firworks show!
:sam:

Mickey'sGirl
07-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Sounds like a great firworks show!
:sam:Yes....very patriotic. ;)

I'll skip the drink thanks. I don't do blue drinks since that fateful night on my Honeymoon....but we wont talk about that.... May I have a Ceasar instead?

I brought some hot wings and sauce for dipping! I'm really looking forward to the show!

ElenitaB
07-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Happy Friday and Fourth, everyone!

I'll skip on the drink... any chance I can get a lemonade with frozen strawberries and blueberries instead?

Have a safe one, everybody!

SgtTigger
07-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Happy 4th

:flag:

I been cooking all day....... food is on the table.....

Did I hear fireworks?????

Can I help with the fireworks??????:yes:

Please..............

Look just cross these two fuses........ come on please.......

:cop: :tigger:

MauiMouse
07-04-2008, 06:43 PM
I'll skip on the drink... any chance I can get a lemonade with frozen strawberries and blueberries instead?

:ditto:

Sounds good Ellen. I'll take one too.

Yeah, I have the weekends off now after tonight at 8pm. :yay: :joy: :joy: Can't you tell I'm a happy camper! :D

Katmegali
07-04-2008, 11:11 PM
HAPPY Fourth of July!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful one. Around here all I here is pops and sparkles :party::party::beer::thumbsup:

Queen Stephanie
07-04-2008, 11:22 PM
Happy 4th! I'll pass on the drink. but to keep my heart healthy :heart:, I'll take a cranberry juice with a blue glow-light icecube!;)