PDA

View Full Version : New Advanced Dining Reservation System & Effects on Booking **Updated 1-14-09**

Figment!
07-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Message update on 1-14-08

Due to an apparent glitch in the system Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Albert's are still bookable now through June 19, 2009. December 22, 2008 was the last day these locations were bookable 180 days in advance, which has apparently left the booking window 180 days in advance of that date (June 19, 2009).

So:

Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Albert's for dates now through June 19, 2009 can be booked now.

Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Albert's for dates beyond June 19, 2009 can be booked 90 days* in advance.

All other locations can be booked 90 days* in advance of the the date.

* 90 days in advance of the first day of the trip for up to 10 days, for Disney Owned Resort Guests.

Message update on 12-23-08

It appears that the new reservation system launched effective today with the notable change to the booking window. See below for the official announcement regarding the change:

With the growing pattern of Guests booking their dining, recreation and tour experiences closer to their travel dates as they finalize their vacation itineraries, we will be adjusting the booking window for those experiences to a 90-day period, effective December 23, 2008.

Disney Resort Hotel Guests may book 90 days prior to their scheduled check-in date for the first 10 days of their stay. Day Guests may book 90 days prior to the date they wish to dine.

Due to the unique components and special nuances of Grand Gathering experiences and La Nouba performances, reservations for these offerings can be made up to 180 days in advance.

All existing reservations will be honored as booked.An anticipated launch date for the on-line booking abilty has yet to be announced.

Message updated on 12-21-2008

Although there has yet to be an official internal announcement regarding a new launch date, there have been several reports from Dining Reservationists that it is highly doubtful the 12/22 date will be upheld. The strongest reason behind this doubt is that, as of 12/19, training has yet to begin on the new system. Unless training is planned to be forgone, it is highly unlikely that the new system will be launched tomorrow.

Additionally, Dining Reservationsist have reported that the current system is preventing Advanced Dining Reservations from being made for the three non-affected restaurants beyond June 19, 2008. This boundary is currently restricting Guests whose 180 day window has opened for Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Albert's.

It is expected (or hoped at least), that there will be an internal announcement tomorrow with a new launch date, new freeze window information, and a resolution to the current June 19, 2008 reservation boundary.

Message updated on 12-5-2008

Several Dining Reservations have been able to confirm that they have been officially notified that December 22, 2008 is the currently planned date for the launch of the new system and the return of the 180 day window.

Below are the updated details on the booking window freeze:

Effective 10/26/08 - 12/22/08, Advanced Dining Reservations are eligible to be made through March 22, 2009 for all Guests.

Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Albert's will continue to operate on a 180 day in advance reservation policy during this period.

Effective 12/22/08, the 180 day booking window with "+10" benefit for on-property Guests is scheduled to be reinstated.

Despite the announcement, rumours are reportedly internally circulating that a further 2 - 3 week delay might be encountered for the new system launch.

Message updated on 10-22-2008

The Walt Disney World Resort has again modified the freeze on Advanced Dining Reservations.

As a result of this announcement the effect on Advanced Dining Reservations is as follows:

Effective 10/26/08-December 2008, Advanced Dining Reservations are eligible to be made through March 22, 2009 for all Guests.

Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Albert's will continue to operate on a 180 day in advance reservation policy during this period.

Effective December 2008, the 180 day booking window with "+10" benefit for on-property Guests is scheduled to be reinstated.

Message updated on 08-30-2008

The Walt Disney World Resort has modified the freeze on Advanced Dining Reservations.

Effective 8/30/08-11/20/08, Advanced Dining Reservations are eligible to be made through February 22, 2009 for all Guests.

Effective 11/21/08, the 180 day booking window with "+10" benefit for on-property Guests is scheduled to be reinstated.

Message updated on 07-16-2008

The Walt Disney World resort has made the following announcement regarding enhancements of the new system:
In the future, Travel Agents and Guests will be able to make dining reservations online at disneyworld.com with this new reservation booking system. The launch date for this enhancement will be announced at a later date.Message updated on 07-15-2008

The Walt Disney World resort has confirmed the change-over of the system and mostly confirmed the effects on booking. Below is their announcement to travel agents:
The Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort will release a new reservation booking system for dining, recreation and tour reservations in late October 2008. As a result of the system upgrade, effective July 29 through late October 2008, Guests will be able to book dining reservations up to Jan. 25, 2009 arrivals. In late October, booking processes will return to normal, allowing Guests to book up to 180 days of arrival. The reported October 25th date appears to be tentative as the official release did not specify that date.

Stay tuned for further updates.

Message originally posted on 07-14-2008

Subsequent reports have emerged still supporting a change-over of the reservation system, but with some alternative dates and details.

According to current reports, the change-over will occur as follows:

~The 180 day booking window freeze will start July 29, 2008 and end October 25, 2008.

~The "up to 10 day" window for on-site Guests will freeze July 20, 2008 and end October 25, 2008.

~From July 21, 2008 till October 24, 2008 reservations will not be bookable beyond January 25, 2009.

~Starting October 25, 2008 reservations will be bookable for April 29, 2009 and all other dates less than 180 days advance. The 180 day in advance booking window will be reinstated from October 25, 2008 onward.

~Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Albert's will continue to operate on a 180 day in advance reservation policy during these periods.

The purpose of this reservation system change is to reportedly combine Advanced Dining Reservations, Activity Bookings and Tour Bookings into a single reservation system.

These changes have still yet to be confirmed by the Walt Disney World resort nor any of its media agents.

Crow
07-03-2008, 11:18 PM
thanks for keeping us updated

merlinmagic4
07-03-2008, 11:27 PM
Thanks for that information. I was going to be able to make ADRs on 10/21 for our April trip. I was really looking forward to that and now I may have to wait until January :(

I guess it makes sense so people can make their ADRs after the park hours have been released. It's kind of tough to do that 6 months ahead although it certainly helps build the excitement.

GrumpyFan
07-04-2008, 12:03 AM
Interesting... sounds like some big changes coming. I wonder if they're revamping DDP too.

Melanie
07-04-2008, 12:22 AM
I wish it would permanantly return to 90 days out. I personally think 180 days is crazy.

brownie
07-04-2008, 09:57 AM
I wish it would permanantly return to 90 days out. I personally think 180 days is crazy.

I agree. 90 days is plenty of time, and it would probably reduce the number of changes they would have to process.

pdrlkr
07-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Thanks for the update!

sillyolbear
07-04-2008, 11:35 AM
I guess we have to wait to see if it is 90+10 for resort guests. The +10 feature is one that I really hope doesn't go away.

Ian
07-04-2008, 12:33 PM
As a result of this transition, it is reported Disney will be freezing the 180 Day window on July 19, 2008. From July 19, 2008 till October 15, 2008 reservations will not be bookable beyond January 15, 2008.Jason, can I assume this should say "not be bookable beyond January 15, 2009"?

lockedoutlogic
07-04-2008, 02:50 PM
if true.....i think there are a couple of possibilites at work here:

1. perhaps instituting an across the board penalty for no shows.....drastic by disney standards....but i have to believe the dining plan has caused and upswing in double bookings and non-cancellations

2. adjusting park hours to later in the day.....this could be a tie in the the pleasure island closings and refurbs

3. online dining reservations......which could knock out all but a skeleton staff of the wdwdine personnel at CRO in a swoop....

remember the old Destination:Disney rumors (i say rumors....it was official and the plans were in the early stages)....in that plan....along with updated booking and resort operations.....the CRO offices were to be all but shutdown and all necessary check in materials were to be mailed directly to the guest....
elimination of the dining res system....which is really the most antiquated of call-in reservation systems.....had to be considered....

4. or maybe they are just adding characters and a bibbidi bobbiti boutique to all food locations.....we'll see

Figment!
07-04-2008, 05:16 PM
Jason, can I assume this should say "not be bookable beyond January 15, 2009"? Yep ... corrected it in the original post.

Carol
07-04-2008, 09:04 PM
I agree. 90 days is plenty of time, and it would probably reduce the number of changes they would have to process.
Exactly. Heck - Disneyland PSs are 60 days out.

I also think they should release park hours 3 months in advance like they do at Disneyland. People freak out so bad when WDW makes any changes to their calendars from month to month. It's inevitable to happen when they are posted 6-7 months in advance. A lot less changes when they wait.

lockedoutlogic
07-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Exactly. Heck - Disneyland PSs are 60 days out.

I also think they should release park hours 3 months in advance like they do at Disneyland. People freak out so bad when WDW makes any changes to their calendars from month to month. It's inevitable to happen when they are posted 6-7 months in advance. A lot less changes when they wait.

i think one of the side effects of the six month window is that it's so far out.....

people do it and then forget about it for awhile....

as the days grow long.....people start to get antsy and mess with the dining reservations.....really the only thing at disney that you can alter after initial bookings.....

i fear that alot of "circumventing" is the product of boredom.

Seasonscraps
07-05-2008, 06:59 AM
I hope this becomes a permanent change - 90 days out should be plenty of time to plan out the meals on trip. This will give people planning a more last minute trip a chance to get ADRs and will probably help to alleviate double booking issues.

vizsla
07-05-2008, 07:55 AM
Thanks for the update.

NewmanFamily6
07-09-2008, 09:05 AM
We are going Jan 11-17. I have been waiting for my 180 mark to set up Chef Mickeys, Princess breakfast, and WCC. What are my chances of getting the princess breakfast at 90 days? That was the one thing DD 7 really wanted to do:confused:

potzie
07-09-2008, 11:10 AM
The original post says that CRT timelines will not change, so you should be able to book that at whatever timelines existed before any of the proposed changes.

BethieTink
07-09-2008, 02:19 PM
According to several unconfirmed reports, The Walt Disney World resort will be changing to a new reservation system October 15, 2008.

Between the several reports available, there are a number of conflicting and contradicting points. The information below is based on the points agreeable between the unconfirmed reports:

As a result of this transition, it is reported Disney will be freezing the 180 Day window on July 19, 2008. From July 19, 2008 till October 15, 2008 reservations will not be bookable beyond January 15, 2009.

Starting October 16, 2008 a temporary 90 Day booking window will be effective. This temporary booking window is reported to last approximately one year.

It is further reported that Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Albert's will be unaffected by these changes.

At this time, these changes should be regarded as something that may occur.

As soon as the INTERCOT Staff be is able to confirm or deny these changes through the Walt Disney World resort and its media agents, we will update this thread.

While I am not opposed to this in general (as long as they keepthe +10 for resort guests), but did they have to freeze it on July 19th. I can make mine for January on the 20th. :( We never really change ours and especially for this trip since we are just doing the MK area for 3 days. Piffle.

Bethie

lockedoutlogic
07-09-2008, 02:41 PM
While I am not opposed to this in general (as long as they keepthe +10 for resort guests), but did they have to freeze it on July 19th. I can make mine for January on the 20th. :( We never really change ours and especially for this trip since we are just doing the MK area for 3 days. Piffle.

Bethie

disappointing i'm sure.....but you just have to wait another 90 days......your chances will not be affected at all...

also....since it's the summer and i have no desire to concentrate on my work......i've been thinking....

are they...possibly....going to tier the reservation system?

i.e....a certain window for the resort categories?....off properties? conventions and weddings? "concierge"?

i'm interested to see if the system will actually be changed.....or if it's just a software or hardware change....

with all the talk about new fastpasses.....combined with "changes" to the dining system.....something bigger could be afoot....

BethieTink
07-09-2008, 03:50 PM
disappointing i'm sure.....but you just have to wait another 90 days......your chances will not be affected at all...

Actually, you just made me think about this. Now I am even more than just disappointed. My 90 days is while I am on vacation on the West Coast. I am sure my DH is going to love that I might get up at 4 to do this, so actually my chances could be affected. Why make an arbitrary date in the middle of the month. Just finish July and start fresh on August 1.

lockedoutlogic
07-09-2008, 04:06 PM
Actually, you just made me think about this. Now I am even more than just disappointed. My 90 days is while I am on vacation on the West Coast. I am sure my DH is going to love that I might get up at 4 to do this, so actually my chances could be affected. Why make an arbitrary date in the middle of the month. Just finish July and start fresh on August 1.

oops...sorry about that....

anyway...look on the bright side: sounds like you get alot of vacations:secret:

Tinkerfreak
07-10-2008, 08:22 AM
When I received a call from Disney about the Nov. hours being out so late this is one of the things they asked me about. They asked how I liked the 180 days. I told them I thought they should release the calander at 4 months out and take adr's at 3 months out so that everyone would have plenty of time to look over the calander and make their plans. This would also give Disney some wiggle room, if they needed another week to release the calander no big deal people would still have 3 weeks to plan. I would love to see them go back to the 90 day mark. It was hard to make adr's 6 months in advance because not only did I not have the park calander at the time but I had not booked my flights yet so I had no clue what time I was arriving or leaving.

mjstaceyuofm
07-10-2008, 12:31 PM
with all the talk about new fastpasses.....combined with "changes" to the dining system.....something bigger could be afoot....While I welcome the change to 90 days, I hope nothing "bigger" is afoot that complicates things even further. ADR's at 180 days was complicated. Calling back every day to book a weeklong DVC vacation at your 11 or 7-month window was complicated, paying for separate entry into PI clubs was complicated.... Disney is implementing steps to uncomplicate things in my mind relative to the three issues I mentioned above. Hopefully they stay the course and continue this pattern for a myriad of more things to come....

IloveDisney71
07-10-2008, 12:38 PM
I guess we have to wait to see if it is 90+10 for resort guests. The +10 feature is one that I really hope doesn't go away.

Me too!

Belle619
07-10-2008, 12:56 PM

:exactly: Even though I've been going on a yearly basis for the past few years, it is very hard for us to have our trips planned out that far in advance due to our work/family schedules.

I like the 90 day ADR's - by then you know exactly which days you'll be there, what parks have EMH's, etc.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Wow, am I glad that won't affect us

Figment!
07-14-2008, 10:01 PM
**Updated**

lockedoutlogic
07-15-2008, 08:00 AM
disappointing.......six months is too long to decide what you're gonna eat for lunch.....

oh well....now they can still pack the restaurants like sardines as they have for the past few years.....

oh joy.....mass produced "magic"....cafeteria style.....

Tinks my favorite
07-15-2008, 10:08 AM
We are planning a trip for Jan/09. I was excited to make the ADR the end of July, but with the changes that are possibly about to happen, I don't know if I have to wait until 90 days out, since our travel date is close to the cut off. The information that I have seen is confusing to read.TIA!

Figment!
07-15-2008, 11:36 AM
We are planning a trip for Jan/09. I was excited to make the ADR the end of July, but with the changes that are possibly about to happen, I don't know if I have to wait until 90 days out, since our travel date is close to the cut off. Per the recent update, the window is not reported to be reduced to 90 days, but rather "frozen" not allowing Guests to book past a specific date.

Assuming the changes occur, you would not be able to book Advanced Dining Reservations after January 25, 2009 until October 25, 2008.

Without posting your actual dates, it is hard to provide more of an explanation specific to you.

Tinks my favorite
07-15-2008, 12:23 PM
Our holiday is to start on January 26/09!

Figment!
07-15-2008, 12:54 PM
Our holiday is to start on January 26/09!If the above changes do go into effect, you will be able to make Advanced Dining Reservations for your whole trip on October 25, 2008.

Maleficent's Dad
07-15-2008, 03:35 PM
Okay, does anyone else see October 25th as being a pretty busy day for those on the phones taking ADR's???

I, for one, will be one of the countless thousands trying to get my ADR's done on that day... :unsure:

Tinks my favorite
07-15-2008, 06:54 PM
When does this news become absolutely official?

Our travel agent contacted Disney today and they said that we would still be able to book at 180 days .

coloradowendyl
07-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Your travel agent should have been notified by Disney. As per Disney, here is what we have been told as of today:

The Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort will release a new reservation booking system for dining, recreation and tour reservations in late October 2008. As a result of the system upgrade, effective July 29 through late October 2008, Guests will be able to book dining reservations up to Jan. 25, 2009 arrivals. In late October, booking processes will return to normal, allowing Guests to book up to 180 days of arrival.

As for the magical date of Oct.25, this date has not been mentioned officially by Disney in any releases. As soon as we are notified, we will post the date.

Hope this helps!

wendy

Figment!
07-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Thanks, Wendy :number1:

I've added the announcment to the orgional post.

lockedoutlogic
07-16-2008, 09:52 AM
What's a "travel agent"?:mickey:

Mackflava99
07-16-2008, 10:04 AM
ADRs - i actually enjoy planning them out- so either 180 or 90 i have no issue because we pretty much go the same days every year- but we do have to wait on the school calendar to be released. so 90 days would actually be better-

My feeling is that something bigger is being planned- preference to resort guests, penalties for double bookings or missing meals.

cer
07-16-2008, 11:34 AM
As Maleficent's Dad has pointed out, on October 25 the reservations system will be overwhelmed with calls. I will be right in there with them, trying to plan our trip beginning Jan 29th.

I have a sick sinking feeling in my stomach right now just thinking about it. :(

coloradowendyl
07-16-2008, 11:55 AM
At this point, no official date in October has been released. Oct.25 is the date floating around, but has not been confirmed by Disney.

When the actual date and any other updates are released, we will post it.

Wendy

wendy*darling
07-16-2008, 12:11 PM
I was so hoping to hear that they would use this opportunity to revert to a 90-day booking window. I am disppointed to hear that it will go back to 180 days.

I told them I thought they should release the calander at 4 months out and take adr's at 3 months out so that everyone would have plenty of time to look over the calander and make their plans. This would also give Disney some wiggle room, if they needed another week to release the calander no big deal people would still have 3 weeks to plan.
I LOVE this idea :thumbsup:- and will be writing to Guest Relations to share my opinions as well.

It will be interesting to see what "other" features come out of this switch-over.

Figment!
07-16-2008, 12:23 PM
It will be interesting to see what "other" features come out of this switch-over.Apparently, on-line booking will be one.

Just added a further announcment to the original post.

dlpmikki
07-16-2008, 12:25 PM
Making online ADRs! Hope the system can cope with tons of people trying to do this at once for popular dates. Will it be quicker / safer than ringing up? Time will tell.

ElenitaB
07-16-2008, 12:55 PM
Thanks, Jason!

That's an interesting development and one that's definitely overdue. Online reservations for excursions, dining and the kids' clubs are already in place on DCL. Hopefully, they'll have learned some lessons from the DCL side of the house and improve on their experience there.

Flower
07-16-2008, 02:54 PM
I like the 90 days better, but I am more interested in the online booking thing. I hope people will not be able to book overlapping ressies, but in the same instance, what if you are trying to book for a large party and need to book 2 tables - will the online system allow you that flexibility?

Giselle
07-16-2008, 04:15 PM
I guess they'll have a system for keeping people from booking 10 ressies a day? I guess you could do that on the phone too, but seems more likely on line. Any ideas on how they will regulate that?

sillyolbear
07-16-2008, 04:36 PM
I'm looking forward to the on-line enhancement. Provided the bugs are worked out and there are abuse safeguards, this is good news IMHO.

Disneyatic
07-16-2008, 11:39 PM
I guess they'll have a system for keeping people from booking 10 ressies a day? I guess you could do that on the phone too, but seems more likely on line. Any ideas on how they will regulate that?

I was thinking the opposite, that it would be more difficult to double book online because it could track what you have previously booked and flag it if times or time frames overlapped.

disneymom07
07-19-2008, 03:55 PM
So, if my arrival date is Jan. 23, can I make reservations for the whole trip (Feb 1)?

thumperbug
07-20-2008, 08:09 PM
I realllllly hope that the online ADR's work like we all want them to. It would be so nice to be able to go online and see whats available when without having someone on the other end of the line getting all annoyed. Come on, we all know that when you call Disney Dining you only have a 50/50 chance of getting someone nice and helpful on the line. I always have my list of first choices and at least 2 back ups in case, so I at least have options.

Ok, I do admit I am one of those freaks who looks at the park schedules 6 months ahead and plans out ADR's. I've gotton a lot better, really I have but I just like having the ADR's for our fav's firmed up (not matter how far ahead) so I know that we will be able to enjoy them and not get shut out.

But alas, as our trip is for Feb, I will have to wait to make our ADR's until Nov if they stick to the 90 day mark or the end of October when they new system goes live.

In the meantime, I can wait for the park hours and try to get an idea of where we would like to eat. LOL.

Sunshine1010
07-22-2008, 11:13 AM
This may be a stupid question....

Suppose you are at the resort. And you decide you want to make a few reservations for that day and the next. Who would you call if it will all be done via the internet?

brewcrew26
07-22-2008, 12:48 PM
I'm a bit confused. We're planning on going down March 4-8. I think the 180 would fall somewhere in September, but the 90 would fall in December. When would I have to make reservations? Can I do it in October? By then, I would think most of the places we'd want to try would be booked, or am I missing the point of the changes.

Can someone demystify this for me??? :confused:

Figment!
07-22-2008, 01:23 PM
So, if my arrival date is Jan. 23, can I make reservations for the whole trip (Feb 1)?According to what has been released, no. Reservations can not be made past January 25, 2000 until Late October 2008.

I'm a bit confused. We're planning on going down March 4-8. The Advanced Dining Reservations window is being frozen at January 25, 2009. Reservations will resume at their standard 180 day window in Late October 2008.

During the "freeze" no one will be able to book dates beyond January 25, 2009. Once the freeze ends in Late October 2008, reservations will be bookable up-to 180 days in advance of that date, which includes March 4 - 8, 2008.

DisneyorBust
07-23-2008, 06:41 PM
Since there is no such thing as a 'dumb' question if you don't know the answer.....
what is the '90 + 10' that some have mentioned?:confused:

eas423
07-23-2008, 07:33 PM
The Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort will release a new reservation booking system for dining, recreation and tour reservations in late October 2008. As a result of the system upgrade, effective July 29 through late October 2008, Guests will be able to book dining reservations up to Jan. 25, 2009 arrivals. In late October, booking processes will return to normal, allowing Guests to book up to 180 days of arrival.

Ok, so is the freeze for any reservations that need to be made beyond Jan 25?

I have a trip planned for Sept (this year), I can still make and change ADRs all the way up to this trip, right?

SAHDad
07-23-2008, 07:47 PM
The Advanced Dining Reservations window is being frozen at January 25, 2009. Reservations will resume at their standard 180 day window in Late October 2008.

During the "freeze" no one will be able to book dates beyond January 25, 2009. Once the freeze ends in Late October 2008, reservations will be bookable up-to 180 days in advance of that date, which includes March 4 - 8, 2008.

I'm a little confused on this. We arrive on Jan 25th - will we be able to make ADRs at all, only for the 25th, or for the entire trip?

DebC
07-24-2008, 03:25 PM
I called today to see if I could change my party size on one ADR for late October, from 2 to 4 people, as we just found out that some friends of ours would be there at the same time.

I was told no revisions were being made at this time. I figured I got someone new and tried again twice, got the same answer each time.

I booked everything at 180 days out, hope it's all still here!

magicofdisney
07-24-2008, 04:39 PM
I'm super excited about making reservations online. I wonder if that system will be available 24/7 and how that will play into booking popular meals such as CRT.

SAHDad
07-24-2008, 09:20 PM
I'm super excited about making reservations online. I wonder if that system will be available 24/7 and how that will play into booking popular meals such as CRT.

I like the idea (hate the timing though, since our trip starts Jan 25, 2009 - so our ADRs could have been made next week.). I suspect, however, that the first few weeks or months will be fraught with bugs - someone will write a script that makes ADRs for 10 or 15 locations per day, people slamming the ADR system at 12:01 EST and bringing it down on a nightly basis, etc.

By this time next year, we'll accept it, and by 2010, we'll love it. The transition phase, not so much.

DisneyBabies
07-26-2008, 09:30 AM
I called Disney Dinning yesterday and was told that even once the online reservation system rolls out, you will still be able to call Disney Dinning to make reservations. The online reservations will be great (after all the kinks are worked out :mickey:) but since the system is going to be new, I think I'll be one of the multitudes (3 months worth of people who have had to wait to make ADR's - almost all of whom are less that 180 days from their trips) who will be calling to make ADR's at the end of October. I am really glad they are changing the system, I'm just frustrated because the freeze falls during the time I should have been making my ADR's. this is my son's first trip to Disney World along with it being his 5th b-day :party: and I don't want him to miss out on the things he's indicated he wants to do but the changes may make getting reservations even more difficult. At least reservations for CRT and Chef Mickey's can be made even during the freeze period. The cast member I spoke with yesterday said that I should start calling at the beginning of October to see if they have finalized the date for the roll out of the new system. She also said that reservations will continue to be 180 days out, which some have indicated they don't like, but suits me better, so if anything changes in regards to my trip, I have plenty of time to fix things. But, like all things, that could change. I have to say though, I would prefer to have all the info in advance, so I can deal with any problems all at once instead of taking care of one thing, then having something come up again a few weeks later. And you have to admit, Disney has got to have all the plans in place now if they are causing this much trouble for guests and the cast members who get so many calls asking what is going on, so I really wish they would just tell us everything.

Sunshine1010
07-29-2008, 03:23 AM
anyone have a link to do this?

dixielandings
07-29-2008, 09:40 AM
Personally, I long for the days when it was practically as simple as showing up. My '94 Birnbaum's says that you can make ADRs (for Epcot restaurants only, mind you) up to 3 days in advance from your Resort phone! Only some of the Resort restaurants and dinner shows were available further in advance.

I hope that online booking works out - DH says they'll have to make it like Ticketmaster or something similar, where you have 1 minute (or whatever) to confirm a ressie that you've chosen before it goes back into the system. I also hope there are parameters for deterring or even disallowing multiple ressies for the same time, kinda like DVC's system.

I would love to see them shorten the window. I mean, I'm all for planning ahead, but do I really want to spend the better part of nearly a year planning one trip? Not really.

SAHDad
07-29-2008, 10:36 AM
Grr. Got told yesterday (by the person on the other end of WDW-DINE) that I could make ADRs for a stay that began on Jan 25th. When I could finally do so (today), I could only make them for Jan 25th.

Looks like I will be one of the people flooding the new system when it goes live.

It's gonna crash, too. Everyone who arrives from Jan 25th to April 29th are going to be trying to get on at the same time. Anyone really think it is going to handle a couple million ADRs all in the space of a few hours?

DisneyBabies
07-29-2008, 03:07 PM
I completely agree with SAHDad. I too will be one of the ones flooding the lines on the day they unfreeze the system. And from the tentative unfreeze date of Oct 25, you will have approx. 90 times the number of people than would normally be calling if they hadn't put the freeze into effect. How many more people are they planning to hire to cover the phones for that first week or two, just to be able to handle all the calls coming in for ressies? And is anyone going to take a chance on the online system really working that first day?

Sunshine1010
07-29-2008, 04:32 PM
Am I the only one confused?

Am I correct in stating that they are NOT allowing ADR's to made made until October?

And on that date, you will be able to make ADR's for dates up until January?

Babs9910
07-30-2008, 09:13 AM
Hi eveyone,
I just called WDW Dining and asked about the on-line dining reservations system. I was advised that there was no such thing and that I need to call theWDW-Dine number to make all dining reservations.

I thought this system was to be up and running on July 29th.:confused:

Does anyone know the website for this?
Thanks

Seasonscraps
07-30-2008, 09:17 AM
Hi eveyone,
I just called WDW Dining and asked about the on-line dining reservations system. I was advised that there was no such thing and that I need to call theWDW-Dine number to make all dining reservations.

I thought this system was to be up and running on July 29th.:confused:

Does anyone know the website for this?
Thanks

According to the last update in the first post of this thread, an online dining reservations will be put in place sometime in the future with no set date.

I can't wait for this new system to be activated - it will be so much easier to be able to make, confirm and review ADRs then calling all the time. :)

rookie
08-01-2008, 07:46 AM
Am I the only one confused?

Am I correct in stating that they are NOT allowing ADR's to made made until October?

And on that date, you will be able to make ADR's for dates up until January?

Not quite - you can make reservations for dates through January 25th by phone. Sometime in late October you will be able to make reservations for dates through the normal 180 day window (assuming they don't change the window to 90 or some other #). You will be able to do this by phone. Sometime in the future (maybe late october maybe next year) you will be able to make reservations online at disney.com.

GeminiAngel
08-15-2008, 03:27 PM
I find it hard to finish my itinerary without "Park Hours" for FEB 09!!!

How the heck do you come up with times for ADR's without park hours?? When do they post those:confused:

sillyolbear
08-30-2008, 09:19 AM
Just called Disney Dining to check on an upcoming ADR and asked what time frame they were accepting ADRs for currently-- it is now through February 22, 2008.

I was able to complete our January 25-28 ADRs.

Happy calling and good luck to everybody in getting the restaurants you want!

disneymom07
08-30-2008, 09:52 AM
I got everything I wanted! I just hope I don't go changing everything around again. The first time I called, the cast member told me I couldn't make my ADR's until tomorrow, so I called back and got someone else.
Let the waiting begin.

LuvsTigger80
08-30-2008, 11:48 AM
I love Intercot. I got all my reservations for our trip(Jan 27 to Feb 4th) Thanks soooooo much for the heads up. :mickey::mickey: now if jan could hurry up and get here.

:rocks:

thumperbug
08-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Just made the rest of my ADR's for my Feb 15-21 trip including Teppen Edo. I got every time and day on every ADR's. Sweet!!!

SAHDad
08-30-2008, 09:14 PM
Yay! We've switched a lot on what we were planning to do before they stopped taking ADRs past Jan 25, but I was able to get ADRs for everything we really wanted, at almost exactly the times we wanted, too. :cloud9:

miprender
09-01-2008, 12:05 PM
I find it hard to finish my itinerary without "Park Hours" for FEB 09!!!

How the heck do you come up with times for ADR's without park hours?? When do they post those:confused:

The hours for Feb have been out since last month and I saw they are out for March too.

Here's the link http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/parkhours/calendarHome?id=MKCalendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage&date=20090201

DisneyBabies
09-01-2008, 08:01 PM
Feb 2009 hours came out a couple of weeks ago and March 2009 hours are NOT up.

DisneyBabies
09-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Since they have opened ADR's thru Feb 22, does that mean you can make activity and tour bookings thru then as well?

Bethanymouse
10-10-2008, 06:57 AM
We called disney dining last week to see about our April trip. We were told then that we were too early to make reservations, which we knew. I also asked if the online booking would be going into effect soon and the cast member said as of now it is just in the beginning research stages and she doesnt know if it will ever go into effect. :confused: I stand behind intercot though! I am looking forward to online booking!

the other micki
10-21-2008, 07:30 PM
Bummer! :( Now I have to wait even longer to make my ADRs with even more people calling in the same time as me! Oh well...
I'll be calling in my Chef Mickey's ADR within the next two weeks.

Thanks for keeping us posted, Figment!

TiggeRia
10-21-2008, 08:25 PM
Oh no! Now we have to wait until December to make April ADRs. This whole not being able to solidify my plans is killing me!!!

DisneyBabies
10-21-2008, 09:43 PM
I am so excited that I will finally get to make my ADR's! I've been waiting for this news since they put the freeze on dining in July :D! Good luck to everyone calling on Oct. 26 and to all those to come after they finally fix the ADR system!

brewcrew26
10-21-2008, 10:37 PM
I feel like I've been waiting for this news forever! I hope I don't have to wait too long on the phone.

Figment!
10-22-2008, 03:55 PM
**Update**

tomorrowschild
10-25-2008, 12:51 PM
I am getting very frustrated with Disney Dining. I phoned this morning (as I do every Saturday morning- just in case), and as I expected I was told they couldn't take my reservations for April. But then I was told that I would be able to make them Nov. 24th. Which is different then any of the accounts I have read. I re-asked- and she said that it was correct Nov. 24h. Okay.
Well then I thought I would try for our Keys to the Kingdom tour- and the same thing- but was told no reservations (ADR or tour) would be taken until Dec. 24th. I then question the tour cast member (who was very very nice- by the way) about what the ADR cast member had said and she said that the ADR cast member was incorrect.
I just wish that everyone at reservations was on the same page. Oh well- I will keep trying.:mickey:

tracibell
10-25-2008, 03:52 PM
Yikes. So I am going to spend Christmas Eve trying to get my May ADRs booked? :( I hope Santa brings me my Le Cellier ADR.:tree:

Good luck to everyone with their ADRs and happy planning. :mickey:

WDWFRK
10-25-2008, 04:30 PM
It seems that they have made some changes to the phone system already. I was prompted through the menu by voice activation commands instead of "Press one for... Press two for..." which went much faster!:mickey:

DVC Mike
10-25-2008, 08:41 PM
I made my March 2009 reservations this morning.

the other micki
10-28-2008, 10:35 AM
Yippeee! :yay: I made my Chef Mickey's reservation this morning! I called on the 180-day mark from my arrival at WDW (not from the actual date that we'll we eating at Chef Mickey's, since we're eating there the last morning of our trip). The very sweet CM Jo said to call back in late Nov./early Dec. to see if they are taking ADR's for the rest of my trip.

tomorrowschild
11-01-2008, 12:50 PM
Called again this morning, and was told that our reservations in April could be made the first week of December. I am just going to keep calling every week, because every week I get told something different.:mickey:

PinKy
11-02-2008, 02:01 PM
thank you for the update! We were sort of wondering what happened. We made our ADRs for Chef Mickey's for spring - but the rest we're having to wait on.

squijee
11-10-2008, 12:09 PM
I remember reading that ADR were going to be available online...Any news on this?

squijee
11-11-2008, 10:02 AM
When can I make a reservation for a character breakfast for March 30?

Figment!
11-11-2008, 11:55 AM
I remember reading that ADR were going to be available online...Any news on this?There has been no further information released, other than was originally released back in July. The original announcment was just that an on-line reservation feature would be available in the "near future".

When can I make a reservation for a character breakfast for March 30? Currently, at a yet to be announced date in December 2008.

Although, If the character breakfast is at Cinderella's Royal Table of Chef Mickey's you'll still be able to make an Advanced Dining Reservation 180 days in advance of your dining date.

Followthatmouse
11-19-2008, 07:47 PM
This may be a very stupid question.

When will ADRs be taken for May? The 180 days date that I was given when booking our trip was November 20. In other words, tomorrow! However, with all the updates and upgrades I have no idea when I should call.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Figment!
11-19-2008, 08:03 PM
... with all the updates and upgrades I have no idea when I should call.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Advanced Dining Reservations can not currently be made past March 22, 2008.

It is currently planned for reservations to go back to an up to 180 days in advance policy sometime in December.

Once a more definitive date is announced it will be updated in the first post of this thread.

Followthatmouse
11-19-2008, 08:21 PM
Thank you very much, Figment!

squijee
11-20-2008, 10:29 AM
I made our room reservations for March 27 to 31. We wanted breakfast at the Crystal Palace on March 30 and were told we could not make any reservations for that date until after Dec. 22....Hope I can get them...Mom's b-day:(

GeminiAngel
11-20-2008, 10:55 AM
I made our room reservations for March 27 to 31. We wanted breakfast at the Crystal Palace on March 30 and were told we could not make any reservations for that date until after Dec. 22....Hope I can get them...Mom's b-day:(

Holy Moly!!! I feel your pain!!!
I remember having to wait till I could make my ADR's. Then having to wait to make my Dh's golf ressies. Now were just waiting to go.

dolphinmickey9170
11-20-2008, 02:08 PM
Thanks, Jason, for keeping us up-to-date. I called the other day as we are knocking on the 180 day door in a couple more days, and I asked about making dining ressies. We arrive on May 23rd and I was told I could call on Nov 26th to book Chef Mickey or Cinderella's Royal Table. However, I couldn't make anything else. I was told to continue to call the first week of December and each week after that to find out the true date I can make ressies. As well as the hours of the parks aren't released either. It's just a wait and see game. Who wants to play?:mickey:

tomorrowschild
11-21-2008, 12:26 PM
Have called every weekend since I could make my ADR's for April. Every week I am told a different time to call back. Last Saturday I was told the middle of December, the Saturday before I was told the end of November....oh well guess I will see what they tell me this weekend. (on the plus side I love listening to the BGM they play while on hold:mickey:)

Tinkerbell2BE
11-26-2008, 05:53 PM
I made my weekly call to check the status of ADRs for late March. Last week I was told mid December. Today I was told mid January! It seems that every few weeks the date gets pushed back more. Maybe the CM I spoke with just didn't want me to get my hopes up if the mid December deal didn't come to be. Has anyone else been told mid January?? She did say to continue calling weekly just to be safe.

the other micki
11-26-2008, 08:58 PM
Mid-January!!! You've got to be kidding!

GeminiAngel
11-27-2008, 07:40 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

dolphinmickey9170
11-27-2008, 12:26 PM
I made my weekly call to check the status of ADRs for late March. Last week I was told mid December. Today I was told mid January! It seems that every few weeks the date gets pushed back more. Maybe the CM I spoke with just didn't want me to get my hopes up if the mid December deal didn't come to be. Has anyone else been told mid January?? She did say to continue calling weekly just to be safe.

I called yesterday, as it was my 180 day mark from my May 25th arrival, (posted wrong arrival date in earlier post) and I was able to make my CRT and Chef Mickey, but was told mid January before they would take any others. It has been bumped by a month each time I call. Can anyone tell me what is going on? My OCD planning just can't take not being able to make my ADRs. I can't even plan park time as the park hours aren't posted either.:mad:

Insanity Clause
11-29-2008, 10:53 AM
I just called them and I was told the very end of December or the very first of January. So, it really hasn't changed much. I will just have to keep calling. My OCD is being pushed to its limit though.

Sunshine1010
11-29-2008, 11:45 AM
Just wondering......why isn't everyone at Disney on the same page?

Anyone here ever work there? I mean...do they make announcements, post changes on a bulletin board, stage it as an opener for their computer, ......

It just seems as though so many employees give different answers on ONE thing.

TiggeRia
11-30-2008, 07:19 PM
I'm beginning to get worried with them continually pushing this off-yet another month. Are they going to be able to handle all the calls that are going to come in on the first day ADRs can be made again? There's going to be so many more people calling all at once and the more they push it off, the harder it is going to be to get through. :(

tomorrowschild
12-01-2008, 05:38 PM
I agree with you TiggeRia. I am very worried about that. It is going to be crazy the first day they let us make them.

Figment!
12-03-2008, 12:40 PM
**Update**

dolphinmickey9170
12-05-2008, 10:50 AM
Hey Figment, thanks for the update. I called Disney Dining today to make a change to my CRT ressie in May and I asked about the date you posted. The CM, also named Kristen, told me that they too were told Dec. 22nd, last week, however they were told yesterday to tell guests to call in January as the date was being pushed back. I told the CM how frustrating it was and she understands. She told me she is tired of telling guests "NO" and can't wait to say "YES." I agree with her. I will still call every week though as I don't want to miss the opportunity to book what I need.

Keep up the great work, Figment, I look forward to your updates!! WOOHOO!!:mickey:

the other micki
12-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Thanks, Figment! I can't wait to get my ADRs done! Hope they don't push it back again!

mom2mickeyfan
12-15-2008, 11:50 PM
Made June 8 ADR for CRT today and was given the date of January 15 to make any other ones.

Does anyone think that they may be telling people later dates to help spread out the calls? You have those that will keep calling and checking every week and those that will just wait until January to call back. Maybe I'll try on Dec. 22 just in case. We are really wanting CP before park opening.

Mickey 101
12-16-2008, 07:42 AM
Does anyone think that they may be telling people later dates to help spread out the calls? You have those that will keep calling and checking every week and those that will just wait until January to call back. Maybe I'll try on Dec. 22 just in case. We are really wanting CP before park opening.

No, I think they're just giving the latest information they have available. I don't think they would purposely mislead guests. I've been told to call weekly, so I guess that's the best plan to ensure getting the reservations we want. :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
12-20-2008, 01:36 PM
I just got off the phone with WDW DINE and was told the Dec 22nd date has been pushed back again into mid to late January. The CM told me to call early January to see if a date has been set. I just can't take any more of this. My OCD can't take not having my ressies booked.

KylesMom
12-21-2008, 09:45 AM
I made my breakfast ADRs at Chef Mickey's for June 18th yesterday . . . and was told to call back in early FEBRUARY for the rest of my ADRs! The CM was very articulate, knowledgeable and pleasant, but she certainly was not telling me what I wanted to hear. :( I really wouldn't mind waiting if I knew what was going on and that I had a firm date to call on!

Figment!
12-21-2008, 03:35 PM
**Update**

the other micki
12-21-2008, 10:52 PM
This waiting is getting very old...:shake: Thanks for the update, Figment!

Mackflava99
12-23-2008, 09:15 AM
I called this AM and found out that the system will not be ready till MID JANUARY
and there is no date provided yet

DisneyCrazy
12-23-2008, 05:18 PM
It's being reported from several different sources that starting today (12/23) at noon EST that Disney is accepting ADR's for 90 days out - they're accpeting ressies through 3/22. Apparently, this will be the standard for now, ADR's can booked 90 days prior to arrival, not the previous 180 days. If you have confirmed WDW resort reservations, you can make your ADR's 90 + 10 days.

Figment!
12-23-2008, 05:55 PM
**Update**

MinnieMommie
12-23-2008, 06:14 PM
Thank you much! :mickey:

wendy*darling
12-23-2008, 08:24 PM
Whoo Hoo!!
I must admit I am thrilled they have gone back to 90 days. :party:

This should eliminate much of the double booking because people don't know the park hours yet, the nights for special events, etc.
By 90 days- everything we need to know should be available.

I actually made this recommendation to Disney (I am sure I was among MANY others). They even called to discuss my comments.

:thumbsup: I am so happy to hear this news!! :thumbsup:

Figment Fragment
12-24-2008, 07:17 AM
-----Original Message-----
From: Animal Kingdom Lodge Itinerary Planning Sent: 12/23/2008 6:05 PM
Subject: Change to booking window for the Walt Disney World Resort

Dumela!

As of today we can now only book dining, recreation and tours 90 days out from your date of arrival plus ten days. We will be booking your plans as they become available on this new window. Thank you for your
patience during this period of transistion.

With the growing pattern of Guests booking their dining, recreation and tour experiences closer to their travel dates as they finalize their vacation itineraries, we will be adjusting the booking window for those experiences to a 90-day period, effective December 23, 2008.

Cirque du Soliel as an outside operating partner will still book La Nouba at 180 days out.

All existing bookings that were booked for Chef Mickey's, Victoria and Albert's and Cinderella's Royal Table will still be honored.

Thank you again for your patience and we will write you when your plans are booked.

Strmchsr
12-24-2008, 11:19 AM
This really is great news. i think the 90 day window is MUCH better than the 180 day system. Thanks for keeping us updated, Jason! :number1:

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-24-2008, 11:32 AM
Although I'm a bit disappointed I'll have to wait a bit to make the rest of my ADR's for May, I think that this is a much better plan.

So many people had no idea that you needed to start booking 180-days out, and didn't have a chance at all at getting some of the more popular places.

Now, if we can just do it on-line!

harlowandthemermaid
12-24-2008, 03:40 PM
I am so glad they switched this because we usually don't book until the AP rates come out and by then most of the character meals are booked. I hope this makes it a little easier to book the restaurants we enjoy the most.

Bethis26fan
12-24-2008, 03:42 PM
I'm also glad for the change.

dolphinmickey9170
12-24-2008, 06:57 PM
I am also glad for the change. Hopefully my OCD will recover now. At least I know now. I don't have to keep fussing.

d_m_n_n
12-24-2008, 08:53 PM
I am a little disappointed at this news. :blush: The fact that many don't know their plans 180 days out was a benefit to my family (I'm at 350 days and already know my plans!). We NEVER had trouble getting our favorite spots, but I'm afraid now we will. Maybe my opinion will change when I make our next ADR's. If I get what I want, when I want...I'll think it is a great change!!! :D

PirateLover
12-24-2008, 11:28 PM
Some of you must have great luck, because even at 180 days I still had trouble getting the time slots and days I wanted. And I've never even tried for some of the more popular places yet.. Plus, I just despised planning everything so far in advance. Sorry to all you OCD planners out there, but 90 days is so much more reasonable.

samanthastanky
12-25-2008, 09:58 AM
Hello everyone! If I am reading this correctly, this means that people that stay at the Swan and Dolphin can't make advance dining reservations at all? I just want to make sure I am reading this right! I like to stay at the Dolphin, and have a reservation for 2009. But the dining issue may very well change where I stay.

Thanks! :mickey:

Crow
12-25-2008, 11:09 AM
I think 90 days is better. hope any double bookings wont happen. I dont make ADRs til within 90 days anyway

peemagg
12-25-2008, 08:07 PM
I don't think that you would have any problems making your reservations at the 90 day mark if you stay at the Swan or Dolphin. I think it would kind of go along the lines of those who are just going for the day. If you know that 90 days from today you are going to Disney (I am speaking of course as if I were a local person), and you want to eat at LeCellier you can call and make that reservation.

I might be reading it wrong, but I am sure if I am someone will come along and set me straight.

Mickey 101
12-25-2008, 11:31 PM
If I am reading this correctly, this means that people that stay at the Swan and Dolphin can't make advance dining reservations at all? I just want to make sure I am reading this right!

I believe you can still make dining reservations 90 days in advance if you stay at the Swan and Dolphin, or anywhere else for that matter. The only difference is that you wouldn't have the courtesy extended to WDW resort guests of being able to book for your entire stay on the 90th day from your check-in date. If you wanted to book several different days while you're there, you would need to call back each day that is 90 days out from that particular date. Hope that makes sense to you and happy planning! :mickey:

Tinkerfreak
12-26-2008, 10:19 AM
I am so happy about this. Planning our last trip for Nov. was a nightmare. I was so stressed out it took the fun out of it. They did not have the park hours up for a long time after the 180 day window and then they kept changing the schedule. It made it hard.
I was also one of those that got a phone call from them and we discussed this. I thought they should book adrs's at 90 days but release park hours 120 days out so people would have plenty of time to look everything over before making adrs.
Im not sure when my next trip will be but I'm glad I dont have to worry about adr's so far in advance.

Sunshine1010
12-26-2008, 12:04 PM
I need some clarification.

See if I'm correct: Basically, the only change is that we can only make ADR's for 90 days instead of 180 days....correct?

tyandskyesmom
12-26-2008, 01:30 PM
I am with the disappointed few. It was to my family's advantage that a lot of people did not know to book at 180 days, or hadn't made up their minds yet o rwhatever. I was always able to get a pretty good schedule down before 180 days (and park schedules did come out that far in advance usually) and was able to get whatever I wanted. Now, there will be more people trying for the same number of places at the same time...it will be a bit more daunting again I think!

hope23
12-26-2008, 06:00 PM
Any word on whether that still includes the 90 + 10 days for those staying on property?

Mrs Bus Driver
12-26-2008, 08:32 PM
Any word on whether that still includes the 90 + 10 days for those staying on property?
Today 12:30 PM

Yes you can but only if you are staying on property.

See if I'm correct: Basically, the only change is that we can only make ADR's for 90 days instead of 180 days....correct?

Off property 90 days only, on property 90 days plus 10.

Hope this helps:mickey:

Sunshine1010
12-26-2008, 08:38 PM
Mrs. Bus Driver....thanks for the answer.

Just a little more clarification:

That means that if I am staying on property, I can make ADR's for the 1st day of my stay (90 days prior), and then ...basically...my entire stay (up to 10 days)...?

mermaidmarian
12-26-2008, 09:47 PM
Delightful!

We rarely have a trip planned much before 90 days in advance and it has been a real drag since the 180 day window and DDP to secure decent ADRs.

baby minnie's mommy
12-27-2008, 10:58 AM
Awesome! 90 days is much better.

Now I can wait to see how much tax return we get before booking our anniversary trip! What a relief. :whew:

Mickey 101
12-27-2008, 03:36 PM
That means that if I am staying on property, I can make ADR's for the 1st day of my stay (90 days prior), and then ...basically...my entire stay (up to 10 days)...?

That's right. Just call 90 days from your check-in date and make sure you have your resort reservation number. They will ask you for that. Then you will be able to book 10 additional days, as well, which for most of us, covers our entire trip.

sleepingbooty
01-06-2009, 05:30 PM
I'm definitely glad to see this change - 180 days always seemed absurd to me!:thumbsup:

avantgardeinker
01-08-2009, 12:26 PM
Does anyone know if this includes Bibidi Bobidi Boutique?

:mickey:

Figment!
01-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Does anyone know if this includes Bibidi Bobidi Boutique?

:mickey:Yes, it does. :princess:

See BBB Reservations (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=147407) where another INTERCOTee confirmed such.
(http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=147407)

irish1967
01-16-2009, 08:26 PM
I'm confused...

does this:

Due to the unique components and special nuances of Grand Gathering experiences and La Nouba performances, reservations for these offerings can be made up to 180 days in advance.

mean that "Grand Gatherings" can still book any ADRs 180 days in advance or is it the specific "Grand Gatering" experiences that are offered (such as cruises etc.?)

Thanks!

yjgirl32
01-18-2009, 10:56 AM
I was wondering this myself. I am planning a trip in Sept. with a group of 9, so this info would be most helpful. I hope someone comes along with this answer.

Figment!
01-18-2009, 02:01 PM
I'm confused...

does this:

mean that "Grand Gatherings" can still book any ADRs 180 days in advance or is it the specific "Grand Gathering" experiences that are offered (such as cruises etc.?)

Thanks!

The specific Grand Gathering experiences can be booked 180 days in advance.

Grand Gathering groups have the same dining reservation booking time window as other Guests.

irish1967
01-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the clarification, Figment!

yjgirl32
01-18-2009, 09:44 PM
Thank you.

JulesScot
02-03-2009, 09:33 AM
Are there any further updates on when booking adr's online will be available????

Jules xx