PDA

View Full Version : Pinochio Village Haus - No more panini!

GrumpyFan
07-03-2008, 03:15 PM
When we were at WDW last month (6/10), we went to MK and decided to stop at what used to be one of our favorite places, Pinochio Village Haus and have an Italian Sub/Panini. However, we were shocked :eek: and saddened :sad:to find that they no longer have it. We asked one of the CMs there, and she said it's been removed from the menu. The menu board just has a blank spot up there. So, now the only thing they serve is Pizza and Salads. We left and headed down to Pecos Bills to have a burger.

Does anybody know if this was just a temporary thing, or is the Panini gone for good? If so, that's a real shame. They already sell those rotten pizzas in too many other places at WDW, why, why, why get rid of the Panini?

On a positive note, they still have the Figaro fries, which we had later for a snack. We got some blue chees dressing and poured it on top! It was messy, but ohhh so good!

sillydisneymommy
07-03-2008, 06:16 PM
This is terrible news! I called my sister immediately, and she went straight into stage 1 - DENIAL. She said that she just refuses to believe that this can be true permanently. She is having faith that this is just temporary and that it will be back on the menu by September.:thumbsup: Keep your fingers crossed for us!

TikiGoddess
07-03-2008, 07:29 PM
Aw, that's too bad. I really liked the panini!! Eating one of those while waving to the people going on 'it's a small world'... good times.

TikiG

nicjohn3
07-03-2008, 10:08 PM
I think it may be a perm. thing--they were gone in 3/08 when we went. We had that lunch CS planned out to eat them there, but when we got there-they were gone--no where to be found on the menu :confused:

Tink#64
07-03-2008, 11:49 PM
WOW! I just had the panini there in April & it was one of the best lunches I had during our trip! I hope it's not permanent! :(