PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dinging Tournament Update....

DizneyFreak2002
07-02-2008, 06:45 PM
We have completed several regions in the Disney Dining Tournament... There have been a few upsets and plenty of close contests... At this point, the tournament will take a break for the rest of the week, including the weekend due to the 4th of July holiday... I know a lot of people go away for the holiday, and, with the holiday falling on a Friday this year, I assume more people than usual will be going away for the weekend... I want to get as many people as possible involved in the tournament, so, I decided to hold off for a few days... The tournament will resume on Monday, July 7th..

Any comments or suggestions, please feel free to tell me.. Thank you...

I want to thank you all for the kind words and for your participation with this very long tournament...

And I want to thank Wendy*Darling for keeping up with this tournament and closing the threads as we finish the poll...

DizneyFreak2002
07-06-2008, 01:20 PM
I hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th... The Disney Dining Tournament will begin again tomorrow, which is Monday, July 7th... Tomorrow's region will be Lilo & Stitch region... Hope to see you there...