PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPass Ornaments

Gator
07-02-2008, 04:06 PM
I just read an article from the director of PhotoPass that when Christmas rolls around, they'll be able to take the PhotoPass shots and put them onto a Christmas ornament. That sounds cool! Especially since I'll be there in December.

Beast_fanatic
07-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Sounds cool. I'd need to see them before I'd decide whether or not to buy though.

Tink#64
07-04-2008, 12:15 AM
That would be great! I bought a coffee mug from Photopass this year with a pic of my ds's in front of SSE! I don't use it though! It's on display! :blush:

We get a Disney ornament each trip that we have personalized. Those are my treasures! One with a photopass pic would be awesome!

smatterchu
07-04-2008, 10:04 AM
I have seen a lot of really cool stuff you can order through PhotoPass...

I saw some great purses, t-shirts, jewelry and keepsakes!!

Ooh -- and there is ONE THING you can actually purchase and have made in the parks while you are there....the rest are made off-site.

If you have a great picture that you want on a watch face, go to the 'jewelry store' in that park and ask about the new PhotoPass Watch that they are selling.

They just unveiled it a month ago, and it's pretty cool!! And like I said - you can have it done while you are down here!! :thumbsup: