PDA

View Full Version : Laugh Floor Updated?????

Imagineer1981
07-02-2008, 03:46 PM
My parents just returned and told me not only did they do the "that guy" bit during the show but also they focused on a little girl and called her "boo" and also a little boy and told him to "laugh like a monster". Last time I went, they didn't do things like this, only the "that guy" thing. Are they mistaken?

Here we go again...
07-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Every show is different so you do not know what will happen.
We have seen the "boo" girl and Monster boy. I like the show... It is a lot like Turtle Talk with Crush. You know it is going to be pretty much the same, but it just a little different each time.

jonahbear2006
07-02-2008, 03:57 PM
yes. We saw the show three times in Feb 08 and they did a diff. show each time. It is a lot of fun, due to this. You can never get tired of it. Well, not never. Had we skipped the 3rd viewing of it, we wouldn't have had our blanket stolen out of our stroller; grrrrrr!

dephenn
07-02-2008, 05:40 PM
We went and my DD was boo, so i can tell you that they do, do boo and I have seen them do the that guy bit as well.

GrumpyFan
07-02-2008, 05:54 PM
When we saw it last month, they both the "boo" girl and "That guy". I like how they mix things up with this show. Maybe with the Improv club at PI closing soon, they'll get a couple of those CMs and they can add even more variety to the show.

DANAM
07-19-2008, 03:00 PM
In May my daughter was "boo" and a guy just 3 seats down from us was "that guy". I don't remember it being like that in September when we went so I guess it must change all the time. That must be Disney's way of getting you to see the show year after year.

poohbearfan
07-19-2008, 05:06 PM
When we were there in May, my DH was That Guy. They also did Boo, Sulley, Mike and Randall. It was really cute. The guy that was supposed to be Mike just didn't get that they wanted him to cover up one of his eyes!!! Too funny!!!

At one point they also said that there was a real honest to goodness princess in the audience - look everyone its Sleeping Beauty - and the camera showed a little baby asleep in her mother's arms. It was the sweetest thing.