PDA

View Full Version : Clean House-Messiest House in the Country

tinkerbell04
07-02-2008, 03:11 PM
For those of you who like Clean House, the messiest house in the country contest for this year will show tonight! They will also be sharing the top ten runners-up. It comes on the style network from 9-11 EST. They are also re-running it tomorrow and Friday. This is probably my favorite Clean House episode of the year!

ILoveLegos
07-02-2008, 04:13 PM
Is that the one in Piscataway, NJ? I went to the garage sale - they deserved the top prize. The extended show, the 2 hour original was truly an eyeful! Although it must be difficult to accept the fact that Clean House thinks your house is that messy, they sure do a nice job of cleaning up the place!

MushuGrl
07-02-2008, 04:28 PM
I think this is the new one! I LOVE THIS SHOW!

tinkerbell04
07-02-2008, 10:13 PM
It is the new one, the one from NJ was last years winner!

jrkcr
07-03-2008, 11:53 AM
I actually do not own a tv, and have not had cable in over 17 years.....

BUT, last week I had a couple of days away from home-and found this show on the hotel tv. OMG!! What an odd show-I was sitting there with my mouth dropped open!! Kinda sad, but made me laugh too. How do they end up living like that?? :sick: I watched several episodes of this show, and was addicted!!

I love how easy cleaning it all up seems on TV!! Maybe they have :magic:

Maybe someday I'll see the messiest house episode...

IloveDisney71
07-03-2008, 01:22 PM
I enjoy watching this show sometimes especially when I'm feeling like my house isn't clean. Those messy, cluttered houses make mine look like a home in Better Homes and Garders in comparison! :D

tinkerbell04
07-03-2008, 09:27 PM
I enjoy watching this show sometimes especially when I'm feeling like my house isn't clean. Those messy, cluttered houses make mine look like a home in Better Homes and Garders in comparison! :D

I think that is why a lot of people like it so much!

TheDuckRocks
07-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Oh my gosh! I finally got around to watching this years messiest house last night........Holy Cow! That was not only messy that was downright filthy-dirty!!!:ack: If I was one of the stars on that show I would have lost my job, there is no way I would have gone into that place let alone touch any of that nastiness!

tinkerbell04
07-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Oh my gosh! I finally got around to watching this years messiest house last night........Holy Cow! That was not only messy that was downright filthy-dirty!!!:ack: If I was one of the stars on that show I would have lost my job, there is no way I would have gone into that place let alone touch any of that nastiness!

I know! This house was just gross! It was so dirty, not just cluttered. I would like them to do a follow-up on these houses a few months later to see if they kept it all up!

TheDuckRocks
07-08-2008, 09:35 AM
I know! This house was just gross! It was so dirty, not just cluttered. I would like them to do a follow-up on these houses a few months later to see if they kept it all up!

This has always been a wish of mine, the only one I've ever seen done was the one on the Oprah show. I would bet money that the majority of the people just go back to their messy ways.
I also have thought the shows that they do landscaping for would be interesting to see a couple of years later when all the trees and plants have gotten bigger.

tinkerbell04
07-08-2008, 10:47 AM
This has always been a wish of mine, the only one I've ever seen done was the one on the Oprah show. I would bet money that the majority of the people just go back to their messy ways.
I also have thought the shows that they do landscaping for would be interesting to see a couple of years later when all the trees and plants have gotten bigger.

They did do a Clean House revisit show once, but I think it was before any of the Messiest Houses in the Country shows. Most of the people that they visited kept it mostly up and the big picture was still almost the same! The landscaping show would be great!