PDA

View Full Version : Photo Pass Question

CardCollector
07-02-2008, 01:07 PM
I know how the Photo Pass works, but still have a few questions.

Is it true that it is cheaper if you pre-order the Photo Pass CD?

If you pre-order, you can view your pictures and make the adjustments that you want before you have it shipped to you, is that right?

Anyone have a link to where I can do this?

Any help would be great.

medic9016
07-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Here is the link. (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx)
You veiw your pictures and add boarders and titles after your trip. That adds more pictures to you CD.

pixiesmimi
07-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Yes, it is cheaper if you get it ahead of time. About $20 cheaper, I think!

smatterchu
07-04-2008, 10:28 PM
That's right -- do all of the cropping and adding borders, etc. before you create the CD... Each time you make a change, you save the new image as a copy so you still have the original...that way you have the copyrights to ALL of your photos (each version)...

When you are in the parks, be sure and let the photographers know that you have pre-purchased the CD and that you would like extra photos (if you would). Some folks are in a hurry and only want a couple of shots in a sitting, but we're willing to do more if you have time... :thumbsup:

Ribeyespud
07-06-2008, 02:33 PM
One of the smartest things I did before our trip in April was to listen to the wisdom of those who have gone before when thinking about getting the photopass cd and even prepaying. I followed the link and saved 25 dollars. When we got to Disney World I noticed how expensive photopass pictures could be if you were to buy just a few, but with the cd I knew that we could have as many as we wanted to put on it AND we could add all sorts of "bells & whistles". If you attend any Disney Parties at night (like Mickey's Pirate and Princess Party)and have your picture taken by the photopass people, you can even add exclusive backgrounds that you can only do because you went to the party. (How cool is that!) We hadd 189 pictures taken by the Photopass staff and by the time I was done adding all my goodies (autographs of characters we met, boarders, year of a million dream year stamps,ect.) we had 505 pictures to reprint as many times as we want. Sooooooo glad we did the cd (Most of all, my wife was very happy her husband had thought ahead :mickey:)