PDA

View Full Version : What is your disney ringtone?

em-n-mia's-mommy
07-02-2008, 11:03 AM
So my dh officially things i am a fruit. Yesterday I was changing my ringtones and added is a small world song as my ringtone and ringback tone. I thought it was cute, but he thought i was a dork. I guess it excites me to hear it everytime the phone rings. :mickey:

PrincessEmmasMommy
07-02-2008, 11:06 AM
Although I get made fun of at work for it, mine was "True Love's Kiss" from Enchanted and for Texts I have the original Mickey Mouse Club theme song. Some people just don't get us!
Jen

Wrigley
07-02-2008, 11:46 AM
My ringer is "Hakuna Matata"!!! :simba:

MushuGrl
07-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Mine's the Black Pearl theme from POTC!

(Though on my old phone I had Mickey Mouse Club and Hoist the Colors for ringtones, and Donald answering the phone, and "Yo Ho" as my ringbacks).

kdsjjb
07-02-2008, 12:17 PM
Mine is Buzz Lightyear saying:

Incoming communication...
That must be Star Command with our next mission.

My family thinks I'm nuts.

DW has three different tones:

Goofy calling out to come back and answer the phone,
Supercalifragalistic,
and Someday my prince will come (that one's for when I call, but I cant figure out if thats her taking a shot at me or not)

one2goofy
07-02-2008, 12:23 PM
"Mickey Mouse Club March":mickey:

(The girl at US Cellular thought I was nuts...)

tink'72
07-02-2008, 12:25 PM
I have It's a Pirates Life for Me :pirate: When my phone rings people at work think I'm totally crazy!

vicster
07-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Mickey Mouse March!!!

cfoshe
07-02-2008, 12:44 PM
When my wife calls it is "Kiss the Girl" from the little mermaid. When people call that is in my phone list, it is mater saying something goffy, and when it is someone not in my phone it is the theme of fantasmic.

and DW knows I am a nut, a Disney nut that is.

senderella
07-02-2008, 12:58 PM
I have "You can fly" from Peter Pan. I also have "Someday my prince will come". I love the Disney ringtones.

Bethis26fan
07-02-2008, 01:34 PM
I have We Can fly, & Be our guest as mine.

elmjimmlm
07-02-2008, 01:48 PM
My ringtone is Mickey answering the phone and my ring back tone is Fantasmic...:mickey:
My DH loves it when it rings when he is out...He says that he feels like everyone thinks that he is weird when they hear it...(glad he doesnt know how to change it)

AwPhooey
07-02-2008, 01:50 PM
I have a few Disney ringtones on my phone... Kitchen Kabaret Medley, One Little Spark and Soarin' (my active ringtone).

danicafan
07-02-2008, 04:15 PM
I have the Mickey Mouse Club March for some people and Fabulous from High School Musical 2for others, and everyone at works knows I am a Disney NUT. I am such a dork sometimes I even go get a hotdog at a convenience store and sit in my car with my Ipod plugged in to the radio and listen to my Disney Songs and pretend like I am at Disney World. It does help me relax a little during the day when I am stressed! Just counting the days until I can once again be at Disney World !!

Marilyn Michetti
07-02-2008, 05:40 PM
My ringer is "Hakuna Matata"!!! :simba:

Same here !:)

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-02-2008, 06:40 PM
On my phone that no longer works, it was Fantasmic and Big Blue World.

scootch713
07-02-2008, 07:10 PM
Mine is MInnie Mouse saying....

.... oooo I wonder if it is Mickey Calling... you better answer the phone.... telephone ringing....

it is way too cute... thru alltel.

pdrlkr
07-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah! :mickey:

T-Belle
07-02-2008, 09:12 PM
Mine is the Circle of Life:simba:
for incoming calls from:
My DD-The Elephant March from The Jungle Book:elephant:
My DS-Grimm Grinning Ghost:ghost:
and for text messages-whale speak from Finding Nemo:dory:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-03-2008, 01:14 AM
Ring tone is the Electric Light Parade and the message notification is One Little Spark.

Dragongirlx
07-03-2008, 03:57 AM
I have a pirates life for me and when my dad rings I get the tune from Splash mountain
My work mates think I am mad but won't let me change the tunes cause it makes them laugh.

DizneyRox
07-03-2008, 06:03 AM
Thanks for the ideas, I just made the monorail "Please stand clear of the doors" ringtone last night, I might try to make up a few more.

IloveDisney71
07-03-2008, 02:21 PM
I have three on my phone:
1. Beauty and the Beast
2. Yo Ho - A Pirate's Life for Me
3. Main Street Electrical Parade song

mickey&missy
07-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Right now its Its a Small World!

For a longtime it was Mickey Mouse March.

I've also had You Can Fly from Peter Pan and A Pirates Life For Me.

c&d
07-03-2008, 03:08 PM
"Grim Grinnin Ghosts", I can always tell when it's my phone ringing. Of course, some people do look at me weird. I don't understand why :D

tmosier
07-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Where are you getting these ring tones?

VolMickey
07-03-2008, 05:14 PM
The Main Street Electrical Parade introduction. Got it free on the web for my BB 8830.

DizneyRox
07-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Where are you getting these ring tones?
I'm making them...

DISFREAKS
07-03-2008, 07:33 PM
I also have "please stand clear of the doors"
DW had Golden Dreams on her old phone

brewcrew26
07-03-2008, 08:22 PM
I've got Pirates and one of the songs from Impressions de France.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
07-03-2008, 08:53 PM
bibbity bobbity boo... My daughters laugh each time!

BklynChick
07-03-2008, 09:14 PM
I have Fantasmic as my ringtone. I've also downloaded Illuminations and MSEP.

RocknBev
07-03-2008, 09:30 PM
I have several...:mickey:
"When you wish upon a star" for most of my calls.
"Pirates of the Carribean" when DH calls.
Mickey Mouse Club theme for my disney frek friends.
Don't you love them? It makes me think of :mickey: magic everytime the phone rings!:cloud9:

kakn7294
07-04-2008, 05:41 AM
My phone's completely customized with multiple ringtones and pics depending on who calls. There's quite a few of them but here are just a few: Home is Cinderella Castle and "Part of Your World". DD13 gets her pic in her pirate Mickey ears and "One Little Spark". DD8 gets her pic on the Indy Speedway with "Rock Star" (Hannah Montana). Kristen (dolphinmickey9170) gets our Intercot mini-meet photo with "When You Wish Upon a Star". Dad (who's name is Don) gets a pic of him and Donald Duck and rings to "Donald Duck's Theme Song". My text message alert is the Tinkerbell pixie dust sound. I also have the monorail door spiel and Spectromagic although they don't ring for anything right now. I plan to add a few more soon!

RockChalkKimball
07-04-2008, 07:23 PM
I too, answer to the Mickey Mouse March!

janmathatter
07-04-2008, 07:35 PM
The Black Pearl from Pirates of the Caribbean

Gottaluvgoof
07-05-2008, 11:10 AM
At the moment, it is HI HO HI HO also have:
Spectromagic
Sleeping Beauty
Supercalifragilistic...
Walking Right Down the Middle of Main Street USA
Hakuna Matata
Winnie the Pooh
Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo
Laughing Place - Splash Mountain
Small World
Monorail Doors - This is fun in elevators :D
Happy Working Song - Enchanted
Wishes
How Do You Do - Splash Mountain
The Tiki Room
You Can Fly - Peter Pan
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

disneylovinmom
07-05-2008, 11:20 AM
I also sometimes have the Mickey Mouse March. Right now it is Mickey saying "Hey pal, it's for you (ring) Oh gosh, I hope you're not too busy to answer." And my text alert is "When you Wish Upon a Star."

BMan62
07-05-2008, 07:48 PM
No Disney ringtone for me - I have Alan Parsons Project "Sirius" as my ringtone, but I DO have a photo of Expedition Everest that I took in Feb of '07 as my phone wallpaper.

(Those who know the tune probably remember it as the Chicago Bulls theme - played as the players were being announced. I am NOT a basketball fan, I AM an Alan Parsons Project fan!!!)

TennesseeTink
07-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Mine is the Mickey Mouse Club March. Seems to make people smile wherever I go.

J9
07-06-2008, 11:09 AM
I presently have "she's in love" from the the little mermaid musical

DisneyDudet
07-06-2008, 04:28 PM
For Non Caller ID- Yo Ho, Pirates Life For Me from PotC
Mom- Music from Space Mountain in DLR
Dad-Laughin Place portion of Splash Mountain
Grandparents-Wishes
Voicemail-Monorail Door Spiel
Text- Horn from Disney Cruise Line :cloud9:
Random Friends- Fantasmic
Other Alerts- "Dead Men Tell No Tales"

I have made all of these. I uploaded them onto a website so others can get them. PM me for the link!

LauraleeH
07-06-2008, 05:37 PM
I used to have just about every Disney ringtone that T-Mobile offered, and then I had to get a new phone :mad:

We called and we were able to get 10 downloaded on my new phone. The T-Mobile operator asked me how old I am :blush:

Then the new phone broke so I'm using an older phone and trying not to download any unless they are free. I broke down last night and downloaded "Kanine Krunchies" from 101 Dalmatians! Soooo cute!!

thumperbug
07-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Hakuna Matata all the way!!!! I get very strange looks when it rings...

Dsnygirl
07-07-2008, 09:34 PM
DH - "Yo Ho Yo Ho..."

Everyone else - varies b/w monorail loop, steel drum band from AK, "when you wish upon a star" and theme from Lilo and Stitch. :blush:

Jeniflower
07-08-2008, 07:58 AM
Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates life for me.

also a dream is a wish your heart makes

kaylamag
07-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Mine is 'There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow' and i also have Minnie telling you to answer your phone.

bmj721
07-10-2008, 05:49 PM
When DH calls me my phone rings with Goofy saying "Pizza's ready. Oh, and I think someone's calling you, too." My mom"s ring is Mickey saying, "Hey Pal, your phone is ringing. Must be something important." Mother-in-law's ring is "When you wish upon a Star." These ringtones were selected especially for each person, so when my phone rings I get a silly smile or I actually laugh. To fully explain here would take too much space.
:thedolls:

Flower
07-10-2008, 08:08 PM
I have a plain old boring phone but am thinking of upgrading, a new phone will end up costing me in downloads for sure!

I have to ask...how do you make your own ring tones and download them to your phone? Obviously you have to have web capability on your phone? (I have the capability just not a web plan).

Anyway, my one and only ring tone for everyone is Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride!

sainter
07-11-2008, 06:37 PM
Flower, you do not need a web plan, ring tones can be sent to your phone via email and some sites are free.

Disney Dudet, I think I downloaded some ringtones from you on a site last night!!

laward32
07-11-2008, 08:06 PM
I used to have Mickey Mouse March. Now I have Bibbidi Boppidi Boo. My boss loves it when someone calls me. She says it always puts a smile on her face.
Where does everybody find these. I have Tmobile and they only have a few. Where can I find the parades etc.?:mickey:

nemonut
07-13-2008, 07:38 PM
I have bare nessesities and Donald saying..." hellooo your phone is ringing time to pick it up! come on come on I wanna see who it is" It's so cute sometimes i just let it ring so I an get an extra laugh! I don't care if any one thinks I am nuts because I am and proud of it too!hehe!:mickey:

jonahbear2006
07-22-2008, 02:39 PM
mine is steamboat willie and everyone that knows me is sick of hearing it cause it goes off everytime i get a text, about every 2-3 min. haha.

tinkerbellybutton
07-22-2008, 09:56 PM
I have two, one is only for when Bruce calls me and it's the song from the POTC ride. (Yo-ho, yo-ho a pirates life for me etc.)
and the other is Christmas eve montage from Beauty and the beast.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-23-2008, 05:55 PM
My ringtones are as follows:

For general calls: A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes...:princess:

For My Son: Hakuna Matata:simba:

For My Dad: Bear Necessaties::fozzie:

And For Work-I work with Marine patrol----Yo-Ho Yo-HO a pirate's life for me:pirate:

Young@Heart
07-23-2008, 06:59 PM
I'm sooooo jealous!!!!!!

I have virgin mobile, and they have NO DISNEY RINGTONES to choose from!!! :mad:
I finally settled for Spice Girls "Wannabe", since it was in Chicken Little and my 5 yo DD loves that song. :blush:

IloveDisney71
11-10-2008, 05:49 PM
I have three on my phone:
1. Beauty and the Beast
2. Yo Ho - A Pirate's Life for Me
3. Main Street Electrical Parade song

I recently added new ringtones:
4. The Nightmare Before Christmas
5. Part of Your World

Bethanymouse
11-10-2008, 06:31 PM
These are so fun! My ringtone is Wishes and my message notification is the monorail speil!

kakn7294
11-10-2008, 07:24 PM
Where do I begin? I have a ton of different ringtones for everyone! For texts it's a Tinkerbell pixie dust sound. For calls from home, it's "Part of Your World". For calls from DD13, it's "One Little Spark". For calls from DD8, it's "Rock Star" (Hannah Montana). For calls from Dad, it's Donald Duck's theme song. For calls from my niece, it's "I Won't Say I'm in Love". For calls from my BIL, it's the Indiana Jones theme. For calls from Kristen (dolphinmickey9170) and Karen (DisneyWhirled), it's "When You Wish Upon a Star". I have other, non-Disney songs for my DH, Mom, sister, FIL and his wife, and anyone in general who calls. I also have the monorail door spiel and the Star Wars "Imperial March" that aren't assigned to anyone. Yeah, I'm a little obsessed but at least I always know who's calling without looking!

dolphinmickey9170
11-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Thank you Kathy....that's one of my favorites....it always makes me cry, especially when the Voices of Liberty sing it.

For me when
Ben or Katy calls - Miley's Rockin around the Christmas Tree
Jenn (Keara's mom) - Bootstraps from PoTC
I also have
The Monorail Speil
There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow - Capt Jessica Sparrow
Wishes
SpectroMagic
Tarzan's Trahin' the Camp
Winnie the Pooh
Finding Nemo - Just keep swimming
Jiminy Cricket's I'm no fool
Getcha Head in the Game - HSM - John and Karen
I Don't Dance - HSM2
Fabulous - HSM2 - For Kathy and Phil
He Said She Said - Ashley Tisdale
Love in an Elevator - Aerosmith
SOS - Jo Bros
Wish upon a star
Epcot Enterance - My friend from work/school
Illuminations
Haunted MansionEveryday - HSM2
Twilight zone Tower of Terror
We go On - Epcot
Hula - Timon and Pumba
Why is the rum always gone? - PoTC
Greatest time of year - Aly & AJ
A Dream is a wish
Bibbity Bobbity Boo
Potential Breakup Song - Aly & AJ
Donald Duck yelling..."Gotta a phone call for you......Somebodies calling you...Could be important....Come on Come on I wanna know who it is....What's taking you so long?"

We are obsessed, aren't we Kathy?:cool: