PDA

View Full Version : DDE Card and AP Voucher

Patti
07-01-2008, 07:50 PM
Can I pre-purchase the DDE card with an AP voucher or do I have to wait for my AP to be activated?

Flower
07-01-2008, 08:26 PM
I am ALMOST positive you have to wait until you have your AP because they need the number on the back of the AP.

I know the last time I purchased the APs at DTD and called right from there to order the DDE - later that day the DDE temporary card & paperwork was available at EPCOT for pick up and we used it for the remainder of our trip with no problems.

DizneyRox
07-01-2008, 08:44 PM
New policy is ACTIVE AP, same as checking into a room with an AP discount.

wendy*darling
07-01-2008, 10:54 PM
I imagine this is changed because you can now purchase (and receive) the DDE at Guest Relations.
The last time I ordered a DDE, I used our Voucher number- but you had to order it before you arrived.

I think the new way is much simpler.
Go to Guest Relations at any of the parks or DTD, activate your AP and buy the DDE. :thumbsup:

KylesMom
07-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Yep, I was declined membership two weeks ago because I did not have an active A/P. I was hoping to pre-order it because I was looking for the hard plastic credit card-type membership card versus the A/P-type lighter weight (and less durable) card. I was informed that I would have to purchase the DDE card when I activated my A/P at any guest services location.