PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story Mania - Morning EMH

Goes4FastPass
07-01-2008, 05:17 PM
OK, I'm a fool or maybe I should say, "Mania Maniac".

The plan is to go to DHS and bust the gate on an EMH morning, hit TSM and a few other Studios favorites then exit DHS hopping elsewhere.

Where IS Toy Story Mania? (uh oh, I already hear keyboards clicking, "follow the crowd that isn't going to TOT."

medic9016
07-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Go straight past the hat hang a left in front of Voyage of the Little Mermaid and it is right past one mans dream..

wdwfansince75
07-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Been there, done that....on the 23rd.....By the time I got there, the Fast Pass lines were clear across the street....the standby line was just forming....and the signs said that the Fast Pass return times were already 10:30. I got in the standby line, and was on the ride within 20 minutes.....Queue itself is an attraction....especially Mr. Potato Head....Ride is great! Immediately got into single rider line, and rode again within about 15 minutes. By 9:15, Fast Pass Return Time was 4 PM, and climbing!

Tried again on Tuesday....chose to do standby queue....spotted (I think) Steve Barrett carefully studying the queue area for Hidden Mickeys

Got over to DHS at regular opening on the 27th, and by the time I got to the Fast Pass machine, about 9:15, Fast Pass time was 10:50 and climbing....got Fast Passes, and got into Single Rider Line...

Ride is, and will remain, a great addition to DHS....It will be a long time before the shine wears off....and it is something Walt would love....It is fun for all ages....a great family ride.

Still some glitches, including unfortunate location for Fast Pass machines....a little planning would have placed them beyond the standby line, rather than between the standby line and the gate.

Young@Heart
07-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Hmmm....this was our plan too, but now I'm re-thinking it. Maybe EMH and stand-by line would get us through more quickly? Plus, I really don't want to miss everything you see in the standby line. :mickey:

tinkerbell04
07-02-2008, 11:00 AM
We arrived for EMH about 8:30 on the 16th and the FP time was already 11:30! So we FP'd it then and came back at 11:30. It is an awesome ride and I am sure that the area will be a mob scene for some time to come!