PDA

View Full Version : POR vs CBR vs CS

nicjohn3
07-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Help--Cant decide--POR --CBR--CS for our stay November 22-29. Thanks

PetefromRI
07-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Actually the French Quarter would be my choice.I think that it's our new favorite moderate for many reasons:#1-It's small
#2-boatride to DTD
#3-beniets
#4-seems to have great bus service.

KAT1811
07-01-2008, 08:51 PM
CS all the way!!! It is by far our favorite moderate resort. We have never had any lines for busses or trouble getting lounge chairs by the pool, etc. The resort is mainly a "convention" resort so many tend to stay away but we always have a wonderful time and get to enjoy a less crowded resort. It is beautiful and easy to navigate despite it's size. They have golf cart type shuttles that constantly circle Lago Dorado and you never have to walk unless you prefer to. I can't say enough about Coronado Springs. Beautiful.

Simbajr4ever
07-01-2008, 09:48 PM
pors, is one of our favorite resorts. :mickey: Cute rooms, wonderful landscaping, nov. is a nice time for there horse & buggy rides.:secret:

Something to think about:
CS is extrememly spread out. Lots of walking. Beauitful, but pool on 1 side of resort and main building the other.
CBR is the main pool construction completed by november?

RAIDER
07-02-2008, 04:35 PM
I voted for the CBR its soooo relaxing :cloud9::thumbsup::marg:

PetefromRI
07-02-2008, 06:30 PM
The pool at CBR is supposed to be done by mid Sept.

GrmGrninGost
07-03-2008, 01:37 PM
POR for me! I love the atmosphere! Of course, the other two are nice also! It's hard (impossible) to go wrong staying at a Disney resort! :mickey:

#1donaldfan
07-04-2008, 10:05 AM
POR Riverside......

....NONE BETTER......!!!!!:mickey:

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
07-04-2008, 10:59 AM
I also prefer POFQ for many reasons. Out of these I would probably choose POR. I do love CSR but it is a little spread out for our family with kids. I did not care for CBR but alot of people do.

Gator
07-04-2008, 12:54 PM
All the moderates are nice, but I'd put POR at the bottom of my list. The main reason is Alligator Bayou section. We got put in there on our honeymoon, and it was like staying in an apratment complex in south Austin (not good).

Ropachs
07-04-2008, 01:55 PM
I've stayed at all three, and voted for CBR. Been there twice. Just love the colors, the music, and the food court! The rooms at all three seemed basically the same to me as well as the bus service, so those things did not come into play for my vote.