PDA

View Full Version : Disney Posters - Tribute to Walt

ToonBoy68
07-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi Everybody!

About three years ago, I saw a print/poster of all of the disney characters bowing to pay tribute to Walt's passing. I didn't have time to go back and get it when I saw it in Downtown Disney at WDW and everytime I ask a cast member they try to help but they can't find it.

Does anyone remember the print I am describing, if so, do you have a Title I can either search online or on eBay.

And please learn from my lesson, the most touching things can often be gone forever if you don't take the time to stop and get it.

TinksPixieDust
07-02-2008, 03:42 PM
ok i think i know what you are talking about and i believe the artists name is Don Wright.

If you search "mourning" on websters online dictionary then scroll down i beleive the picture was there....i tried searching for it after i had the name but i coldnt find it but good luck!!

brownie
07-02-2008, 07:37 PM
The artist is Don Wright. It's a drawing that appeared in the Miami News following Walt's death in 1965. Google walt disney don wright mourning and you should find Websters link in the search results.

ToonBoy68
07-03-2008, 08:18 AM
Thank you both very much, but the one that I am reffering to is a newer one. It's actually a poster.

Although I must say, the one you both suggested was just as touching!