PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever exchange MVMCP ticket for a different date?

Cookie123
07-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Hi Everyone:wave: I was CERTAIN that my plans were solid for the second week of December. I now already have my ticket for MVMCP for Tuesday the 9th. I will be solo.
There is a slight chance I might have to re-book for the first week instead.
It's a long story, but the switch may save me bundles of money. ( A friend may rent me DVC points). That would mean that I would choose December 2nd instead of the 9th.

What is the best way to exchange December
9th for December 2nd ??? It will be the same
payment schedule for those two MVMCP.

Thanks !

Aggie97
07-01-2008, 02:17 PM
In Jan., we were able to switch the dates of our P&P Party tickets. I called the ticket office in advance, and they indicated that we would need to exchange the tickets in person at MK guest services, and that we would be able to make the exchange only if tickets still were available for our "new" party date. We were able to do this without incident.

I just looked at the order summary for MNSSHP tickets I purchased online last week, and it indicates that the tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable (between users). It does not provide any information about an exchange policy.

I would call the WDW ticket office (407.566.4985) to learn what your options may be. :mickey:

bwk99
07-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Speaking of the MVMCP, is there a on this site to find out which nights are annual passholder nights?