PDA

View Full Version : Best place for a romantic dinner at BW, BC,YC?

Minniefan68
07-01-2008, 12:33 PM
November we are taking the 4 kiddies and grandma and grandpa for a week at the Beach Club. At some point DH and I hope to go out alone for dinner. We'd like to walk to dinner which would be easiet

Where's the best spot (ambiance, romance, food) at any of the surrounding resorts? (Beach, Yacht, Boarwalk or even Swan or Dolphin? )

Thanks

Cheryl

SBETigg
07-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Flying Fish on the Boardwalk is the one I would choose.

brownie
07-01-2008, 02:12 PM
We celebrated our anniversary at Spoodles (Boardwalk.) It was nice and they even had a special dessert for us.

IceCreamlover
07-01-2008, 02:19 PM
Try Il Mulino at the Swan Hotel. Outrageous Italian food (and I'm REALLY picky about my Italian food!). A bit pricey,but isn't everything?

wendy*darling
07-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club, and Flying Fish at the Boardwalk would be my choices.

But if you're walking- why not choose an Epcot restaurant? Le Cellier (if you can get it ;)), Rose and Crown and Chefs de France are all right inside the International Gateway entrance. Then you can stay for Illuminations to top off the romantic dinner. :thumbsup:

Kairi_7378
07-01-2008, 04:12 PM
At the resorts, I'd do Flying Fish.

In Epcot... goodness, I think I'd go almost anywhere in the WS and be happy! Well, Beirgarten might not be a romantic choice, but the rest would be good.

Septbride2002
07-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Flying Fish at Boardwalk would be my choice - either that or Yachtsman Steakhouse. I like the suggestion of walking over to Epcot - Le Celliers is an obvious choice - but why not try the French Resturant or San Angel Inn?

~Amanda