PDA

View Full Version : a little confused about paying for/cancelling ADR's...

mom2morgan
07-01-2008, 11:35 AM
I've made all my reservations for my trip in December. I had to give my credit card number to secure lunch at Cindy's Table, and dinner at the California Grill. My understanding is that if I fail to show up and don't cancel in a reasonable length of time, my credit card gets charged (although I'm not sure how much, or how far ahead I have to call to cancel). For the other 5 ressies I made, they did NOT ask for my credit card, so I'm assuming that means that if I just don't show up there is no penalty. Let me assure you I don't PLAN to miss any of these, and I think it is very rude to NOT call ahead if you decide you aren't coming...but I know that sometimes things happen or something goes awry, so I'm just trying to figure out the "rules".

Figment!
07-01-2008, 12:02 PM
See the Advanced Dining Reservations (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/dining/pss.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central for a list of the locations that due charge a penalty for a missed reservation and each location's specific policy.

This information is under the "Credit Card" heading toward the bottom of the page.