PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament: Ariel Region

DizneyFreak2002
06-30-2008, 02:26 PM
The Aurora Region is complete... Here are the results:

REstaurant Akershus defeated Studio Catering Co 29-9; Spoodles defeated Fresh Mediterranean Market 28-8; Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe upset the number 3 seeded Restaurant Maraakesh 27-17; Rainforest Cafe edges Yacht Club Galley 22-15...

The Ariel Region games will now begin... Voting will be cast the same way as the previous regions.... Remember, I am going to list all 8 restaurants in the region in the poll... I am listing them as if it were the brackets you were looking at... Multiple votes are allowed for the poll... When voting, please only vote for 4 of the restaurants..

Here are the match ups:

1) Crystal Palace faces 8) Starring Rolls Cafe.
2) Fulton's Crab House faces 7) The Wave
3) Flying Fish Cafe faces 6) Bistro de Paris
4) Yak 'n' Yeti faces 5) Trail's End Restaurant

When voting, please keep these match ups in mind... Please vote for one restaurant per match up, up to 4 votes... Remember, you will be allowed multiple votes...

All should go smooth just like the previous two regions....

Remember to keep track of the brackets here... The brackets have been updated to feature all the completed regions:

Disney Dining Tournament (http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=278703)

OK, on to the beginning of the tournament.. Happy voting!!!

GrmGrninGost
06-30-2008, 10:51 PM
Great tournament! :mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
06-30-2008, 11:27 PM
Great tournament! :mickey:

Thanks but it is only just beginning... :)

BritCody
07-01-2008, 06:43 AM
Like I have said before, Voting on the tournament is a great way to start the workday

avantgardeinker
07-01-2008, 10:06 AM
I haven't been to any of those places, but would really like to go to Crystal Palace and Yak & Yeti, so maybe this poll will help me decide.

:mickey:

pdrlkr
07-01-2008, 11:11 AM
We went with Yak 'n' Yeti! :thumbsup:

DizneyFreak2002
07-01-2008, 11:31 AM
At the half way point, we have a few close contests... Yak 'n' Yeti and Trails End are very close in voting... And Fulton's has a slim lead over newly opened The Wave... Voting does not end until tomorrow so anything can happen... Stop by and cast your votes... Your vote may matter...

DizneyFreak2002
07-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Heading into the last evening of voting, only 2 votes separate Yak 'n' Yeti and Trails End... This is what the tournament is all about.. Close contests... Let's see who pulls this out...