PDA

View Full Version : DD was missing the magic.

Cinderelley
06-30-2008, 11:31 AM
My daughter has gone to beach camp with our church for the past two years. Although they never camp too far from Disneyland, they always choose to go to Six Flags.:sick: My DD never understood my disdain for Six Flags and would tease me quite a bit about it.

So, she came back this weekend with the words "You're right Mom" coming out of her mouth. Needless to say, I was shocked to hear those words coming out of the mouth of a teenager. :D

Apparently, while they were standing in line to entering Six Flags, one of the security guards pulled her aside and asked her "Do you know why I have you over here?" My DD said "No." The guard's response was "You're suspected of having marijuana." DD told me that at this point one of the youth group leaders took over and gave the guard an earful. They searched DD's belongings and didn't find anything, but DD just kept saying over and over "nothing like this ever happened at Disney."

LauraleeH
06-30-2008, 12:08 PM
Wow, what a crazy guy! I know what it's like to be accused of something you didn't do (At church, no less!) so I sympathize with your daughter.