PDA

View Full Version : Must Sees at EPCOT?

Queen Stephanie
06-30-2008, 12:03 AM
Hey fellow-intercoters...the family and I are going to visit EPCOT soon on our vacation at WDW. Due to health issues, (mine) we are only going to visit one park this year, so we decided EPCOT since we haven't been there in a while. Please give me some must-sees for DH, DD-13 and myself. Thanks...

Gator
06-30-2008, 12:40 AM
I really love the live entertainment at the World Showcase. Check the times to catch Voice of Liberty at America and the World Showcase Players at either UK or Italy. Both shows are hilarious.

If you only have one day, be sure and SKIP the Universe of Energy. It's loooong and booooring. It will take a good hour that you'll wish you could get back.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-30-2008, 01:02 AM
Illuminations.

Off Kilter.

Matzuri.

Test Track.

Soarin (GET FASTPASS!!!!! Or go fist thing).

Mission Space.

Food, food, food.

And drinking around the World.

Tigger&Stitch
06-30-2008, 04:15 AM
I suggest:

The ride in Norway (Maelstrom)
Test Track
Innoventions
Finding Nemo
Turtle Talk
Spaceship Earth
the Gardens in Canada

Not sure if the new ride in Mexico is worth it anymore...

mrsgaribaldi
06-30-2008, 04:19 AM
Sorry to hear about your health problems Stephanie :pixie::pixie::pixie:for a great trip.
I agree Illuminations, Soarin, Mission Space and my favorite... Just walking around the shops in World Showcase:mickey:

Daisy'sMom
06-30-2008, 07:48 AM
I love Universe of Energy. If we don't do that each time, we feel we haven't been to Epcot at all. :mickey:

RAIDER
06-30-2008, 07:50 AM
Soarin
The Land
Test track
The British Invasion
The Mexico ride
Mission Space
Illuminations

brownie
06-30-2008, 09:05 AM
These would be at the top of my list:

Spaceship Earth
Test Track
Living with the Land
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
Soarin' (although we've only ridden the California Adventure version)
Maelstrom
O Canada

Queen Stephanie
06-30-2008, 10:17 AM
Thanks fellow-intercoters... you have been a great help. I will let you know which was my favorite once we return.;)

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
06-30-2008, 10:22 AM
Have a great time at Epcot!! It is our favorite park.
We have our "don't miss" favorites there. Soarin, Living with the Land, Test Track, Maelstrom, Spaceship Earth and just walking around World Showcase. Don't miss Illuminations of course.:)

Minnie Imagineer
06-30-2008, 10:27 AM
i suggest the Nemo ride it was so much fun! also, i'm sure your daughter would love shopping at the world showcase and mouseworks in futurworld. test track is a must, and also i love figment! Be sure to go on spaceship earth..its classic
have fun! :mickey:

bruin1344
06-30-2008, 01:12 PM
Soarin, Test Track, Spaceship Earth, Norway ride

stitcherbelle
06-30-2008, 01:19 PM
One biggest must see is Test Track! It goes pretty fast and you go through a bunch of different things, but it is awesome! Also Soarin by the land pavillion is awesome! It feels like your really there in the picture! Figment's ride is also pretty cute! It is a little gross at times but it is still neat to see! Malestrom is a ride in Norway which personally is one of my favorites! I think those are some of my favorite rides there!:joy::woohoo::coaster:

RBrooksC
06-30-2008, 02:18 PM
I love to just wander through the World Showcase. That is so relaxing, albeit, tiring. I love to see the details put into the countries. I especially love Mexico with its nighttime motif and Morocco with the winding streets and the true sense of being in that country.

bkfree
06-30-2008, 03:02 PM
All of those listed as well as the Fife and Drum Show at the American Experience. It is beautiful and always sends a chill up my spine. It is my son's favorite show at Epcot.

The jugglers at Morrocco and the street performers at GB. Off Kilter is also our favorite band to watch also.

Epcot is the favorite of our family that includes a 9 and 7 year old.

Toad
06-30-2008, 05:55 PM
Must-See:

The American Adventure
Living with the Land
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth

Worth a Look:

Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
Impressions de France
Maelstrom
Reflections of China
Test Track

Approach with Caution:

Ellen's Energy Adventure
Gran Fiesta Tour
Mission: SPACE
The Seas with Nemo & Friends

Avoid at All Costs:

Journey Into Imagination With Figment

Crow
06-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Illuminations.

Off Kilter.

Matzuri.

Test Track.

Soarin (GET FASTPASS!!!!! Or go fist thing).

Mission Space.

Food, food, food.

And drinking around the World.
Yes.
Id also check SE, Chinese acrobats, Japan drummer, Mo Rockin n Morrocco
this is my favorite park

oliver&bianca
07-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Do NOT miss SOARIN. Get a Fastpass as soon as you get into the park. Also, a neat place to visit is CLUB COOL. It is sponsored by Coca Cola and offers different cokes of the world. Try Italy.....different. Also, eat at GARDEN GRILL. It is a restaurant that rotates very slowly while you eat.

dumbo ears
07-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Id say soarin, test track, mission space, maelstorm, illuiminations, spaceship earth, living seas pavillion, canada movie, and world showcase

ASweetLov
07-01-2008, 11:51 AM
World Showcase is a must:thumbsup:

Test track

Honey I shrunk the audience

Spaceship Earth

Seas with Nemo and friends

jaredkari
07-02-2008, 11:09 AM
There is so much to do at EPCOT but the number one must do is SPACESHIP EARTH. To me that ride just gives that disney feeling. I know there are some who don't really like this ride but I think it is one of the best in all of WDW. :mickey:

johnO
07-02-2008, 11:38 AM
We love SSE, Soarin', Mission Space, Test Track, Maelstrom, Living with the land is good too. The World Showcase is awesome.

Queen Stephanie
07-04-2008, 12:06 AM
:rocks: Thank you so much fellow-intercoters. I love you guys...really. I am so pumped for EPCOT and I really don't know how I ever survived before Intercot! Thank you, thank you for the wonderful ideas. And, Minnie Imagineer, my DD13 said she likes your suggestion the best...SHOPPING! :mickey:

disneyworld55925592
07-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Eat around the world for dinner! Get a little something in each country. An appetizer, a few different snacks, different drinks, and of course dessert!

garthbarth1
07-05-2008, 07:21 PM
There are me and DHs MUST SEE at Epcot...a trip is not the same without them. Last year we went and SSE was closed and we had a little bit of an empty feeling when we left....

Spaceship Earth!
Test Track
Soarin'
Malestorm
Mexico Boat Ride
American Adventure
Living with the Land

We can ride each of these several times! Have a great trip!